Disclaimer: Items on the website are not be used for the purpose of illegal surveillance of unsuspecting subjects. The items are to be used only in compliance with all the local laws and regulations under the threat of penalty.
The PV-RC200HDW is a new 1080P video recorder from LawMate, featuring Wi-Fi technology that allows live remote monitoring and control from your Android / iOS device.
High quality 2592*1944 images and 1080P videos can be recorded both directly from the device and remotely through the Wi-Fi connection. Once the material is recorded it can be quickly downloaded and reviewed on your cell phone or tablet.
The vibration alert with LED indicators shows the current status of the device and makes it easy to set up and operate.
Learn more about the LawMate brand here
, its complete portfolio, bestsellers, and items on sale.
PV-RC200HDW Main Features:
- Full HD 1080P video and audio recorder
- 5MP CMOS sensor for still images
- Modern design, heavy with good key fob feel
- Automatic off mode when SD card is removed prevents battery drainage
- Energy-efficient, up to 160 min of use at 1080P (recording only)
- New!! Wi-Fi connection for remote monitoring/download and device control
- New!! Easy remote time/stamp and firmware setup
- All LawMate DVRs from our webshop record audio
PV-RC200HDW vs PV-RC200FHD comparison:
PV-RC200FHD and PV-RC200HDW look the same from the outside and have similar specifications such as resolution, size, and weight.
However, the main differences are:
PV-RC200FHD specializes in a low light recording featuring the best low light performance of any key fob we have tested. Also has a slightly larger angle of view. PV-RC200HDW on the other side is the first key fob that features a Wi-Fi connection for remote use.
>>Download detailed specifications (PDF)<<
PV-RC200HDW Full Specifications:
Built-in Image Sensor: 1/3" progressive CMOS sensor
Sensor Resolution: 2592x1944
Sensor Sensitivity: 3.3 Lux @ F 2.0
Lens F/No.: F 3.2
Focal Length: 4mm
Angle of view: 66Â°
Compression algorithm: H.264, JPEG
File Format: MOV, JPG
Video Recording mode: Manual
Recording Capability: 1920x1080
Frame Rate: Up to 30 fps
Digital Zoom: 4X
Wi-Fi: Built-in Wi-Fi Module (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
Wi-Fi Protocol; RTSP
Memory type: Micro SD Card
Support SDHC: max 32GB
Data interface: Mini USB 2.0
Date/Time Table: YYYY/MM/DD, HH:MM:SS
Power Input: DC 5V
Battery Lifetime: Continuous recording 65min
Vibration Alert: Power on/off, Recording, Low battery
Remote device set-up
In the past, it was fairly difficult especially for a less experienced user to set up firmware or change the time/date stamp on a Mini DVR that does not have an LCD screen with a user interface due to its covert design. (such as key fobs/cell phone extended battery/pens etc.)
Now with the Wi-Fi connection and app interface it is very easy to update the firmware, modify/synchronize the time/date stamp or remove the time/date stamp altogether.
Automatic off mode
Once the SD card is removed from the device, PV-RC200HDW same as other 2016 year Wi-Fi releases of Lawmate products cannot get turned ON. This feature prevents accidental battery drainage which can happen easily if the PV-RC200HDW covert recorder is carried inside a pocket like a regular key fob.
PV-CAM iOS and Android apps for PV-RC200HDW:
Google play link:
App Store link:
PV-RC200HDW Illustration from the manual:
How to start using PV-RC200HDW:
- Open the backside of the PV-RC200HDW
- Insert SD card inside the SD card slot
- Press the power on / record button to turn on the device (fig 1.)
- If you wish to start recording right away press the power on / record button again (fig 2.)
- To turn on the Wi-Fi press Wi-Fi on/off button (fig 3.)
- After a few moments Wi-Fi connection named "PV-RC200HDW..." will be visible on your Android / iOS device
- Connect to the network while using the initial password "88888888"
- Start the PV-CAM app to start monitoring the live video feed
For more information regarding PV-RC200HDW please consult the PDF specification, quick guide, and PV-CAM app manual below.
LawMate released the first firmware upgrade from our Wi-Fi feedback requests - the PV-RC200HDW Wi-Fi Keyfob Mini DVR can now be switched between 25 and 30 fps. Should you require to step back from 30fps to 25fps (and be in the EU PAL standard) just copy the desired firmware to the SD card of the device, and the rest will go automatically. >>PV-RC200HDW Newest Firmware<<
24 months warranty.