Disclaimer: Items on the website are not be used for the purpose of illegal surveillance of unsuspecting subjects. The items are to be used only in compliance with all the local laws and regulations under the threat of penalty.
The GSM Spy Bug LONGLIFE 60 has a high-quality microphone, as well as a battery that can last in standby mode for up to 75 days.
Longlife 60 is truly an exceptional Spy Bug as it offers 6x longer battery life than the other standard GSM Spy bugs, which makes it an ideal bug for spaces that do not have access to power sockets. The listening time is up to 26 hours of continuous listening and call-back listening. The standby time is impressive with up to 75 days, depending on the quality of your signal.
The configuration of the device is simple, as well as calling upon the device and changing SIM cards/numbers. When the device is charged and the SIM card inserted, you are good to go. To change the number simply change the SIM card.
If you need shorter listening and call-back times, take a look at the LONGLIFE 20
and LONGLIFE 20+
that come with 20 days of standby time and 10 hours of continuous listening time. The only difference between these two models is the extended microphone featured on the LONGLIFE 20+.
For even more compact and lighter GSM Bugs take a look at the Micro Spy Bug
, the smallest in the LONGLIFE series, which offers up to 3 days in standby and 1.5 hours in continuous listening time. Also suitable is the LONGLIFE 10
, offering up to 10 days of standby and 4-6 hours of continuous listening time, while still meeting the needs for a smaller Bug.
For more information about choosing the perfect fit for you, take a look at the comparison table below:
- High-quality microphone with extremely clear sound
- Up to 75 days in standby mode
- 23 - 26 hours of continuous listening
- Call back function
GSM Spy Bug LONGLIFE 60 Specifications:
Standby days: Min 50; Max 75
Callback days: Min 5; Max 7.5
Incall hours: Min 24; Max 24-17
Charging Time 8 h
Dimensions: 57*35*27 mm
The Package contains:
- GSM Spy Bug LONGLIFE 60
- Charging adaptor
- Charging cable
How to use the GSM Spy Bug LONGLIFE 60:
- Plug the device into a power socket and wait for it to be charged - 8 h.
- Unplug the Longlife 60 from the electricity and wait for 10 sec for the device to boot up.
- Now, you are able to call the device. It will pick up the sound from the 5 - 10 meters range.
- Call back activation: The callback function is activated via SMS by sending 1111.
- Call back deactivation: by sending SMS; 0000.
* In order to change the number take out the SIM card from the device, insert a new SIM card with the number you wish to use, and call the number right away.
It was not developed for continuous usage of 220 V.
The quality of the mobile signal in the place of installation strongly affects the quality of interception.
Please format the battery before first use as instructed in the PDF below. For more info regarding Longlife 60 please carefully study the PDF file below.
SIM Card not included.
Starting from 2020 the 2G network is no longer accessible in the USA, and these devices work on 2G. If you are from the US, you can use the 3G unit
24 Months Warranty
>>Download detailed specifications (PDF)<<