The Micro GSM Spy Bug is the smallest and lightest device in the LONGLIFE family. Especially suitable for missions where you need something compact and efficient, with limited space to hide the Bug.
The Micro GSM Spy Bug provides you with a high-quality microphone for clear sound and a significant battery lifetime. The Micro Bug can be up to 3 days in standby mode, provide up to 1.5 hours of continuous listening, and 10-15 hours of audio recordings in voice activation mode
The call-back function is very simple to configure, and you can remotely power it on/off via SMS. When the device is fully charged and the SIM Card is inserted, you can call upon the device and start listening to audio from the device's acoustic environment.
If you are looking for more standby and listening time, there are a few choices from the LONGLIFE series
. The closest in size to the Micro GSM Bug is the LONGLIFE 10
featuring up to 10 days of standby and 4-6 hours of listening time.
As slightly bigger options, you can check out the LONGLIFE 20
, LONGLIFE 20+
, or LONGLIFE 20 PRO K+
featuring up to 20 days of standby and 10 hours of listening time. The LONGLIFE 20 has an integrated microphone, while the LONGLIFE 20+ and LONGLIFE 20 PRO K+ have an extended microphone. Additionally, the LONGLIFE 20 PRO K+ stands out with a longer extended microphone and a high-quality Knowles microphone.
For long-term monitoring, we suggest you take a look at the LONGLIFE 60
which provides you with an impressive 75 days of standby and 26 hours of listening time.
For more information about choosing the perfect fit for you, take a look at the comparison table below:
Micro GSM Listening Device Main Features:
- Clear audio thanks to the high-quality microphone
- Up to 3 days in standby mode
- 1.5 hours of continuous listening
- Call back function
- Extremely small and lightweight
Micro GSM Spy Bug Full Specifications:Battery life in stand-by: 3 days
Battery life in automatic activation mode: 10 - 15 hours
Battery life in continuous call: 60 - 75 min
Charging time: 1 h
Dimensions: 47*29*12 mm
- Micro GSM Spy Bug
- Charging adaptor
- Charging cable
How to use the Micro GSM Spy Bug:
- Plug the device into a power socket and wait for it to be charged - 1 h.
- Unplug the Micro GSM listening device from the electricity and wait for 10 sec for the device to boot up.
- You are now able to call the device. It will pick up the sound from a 5 - 10 meter range.
- Call back activation: The callback function is activated via SMS by sending 1111.
- Call back deactivation: by sending SMS; 0000.
* In order to change the number take out the SIM card from the device, insert a new SIM card with the number you wish to use, and call the number right away.
It was not developed for continuous usage of 220 V.
The quality of the mobile signal in the place of installation strongly affects the quality of interception.
SIM Card not included.
Please format the battery before first use as instructed in the PDF below.
For more info regarding GSM Bug please carefully study the PDF file below.
Starting from 2020 the 2G network is no longer accessible in the USA, and these devices work on 2G. If you are from the US, you can use the 3G unit
24 Months Warranty
>>Download detailed specifications (PDF)<<