The GSM Spy Bug LONGLIFE 10 provides clear audio thanks to the built-in
high-quality microphone and can last up to 10 days in standby mode.
Originating from the StealthTronic LONGLIFE series
, the LONGLIFE 10 GSM Bug
offers you 3x the battery life of a standard GSM Bug, making it suitable for
longer monitoring periods in places where you have no access to power supply.
The LONGLIFE 10 provides a battery life of up to 10 days in standby mode, 4-6
hours in continuous call, and 1-2 days in automatic activation mode
. Only 2
hours are needed for the device to be fully recharged and ready to go.
It features very clear sound due to the integrated high-quality microphone. Device configuration and the call-back function are very simple to
implement so after charging the device and inserting the SIM Card, you are able
to call upon the device and listen to any and all audio coming from the device's
Another asset of the LONGLIFE 10 is its size. In the LONGLIFE series, there
are a few GSM Bug options to choose from, and the LONGLIFE 10 is one of the
smallest, whilst still offering exceptional battery life.
If you are looking for an even smaller and lighter or with shorter
standby/listening time GSM Bug, take a look at the Micro GSM Spy Bug
, the smallest from the LONGLIFE series.
If you need more standby and listening time, the LONGLIFE 20
, LONGLIFE 20+
and LONGLIFE 20 PRO K+
up to 20 days of standby and 10 hours of listening, while the LONGLIFE 60
75 days of standby and 26 hours of listening.
For more information about choosing the perfect fit for you, take a look at
the comparison table below:
LONGLIFE 10 Main Features:
- Exceedingly clear sound due to high-quality microphone
- Up to 10 days in standby mode
- 4-6 hours of battery life in continuous listening
- VOX call back function
LONGLIFE 10 Full Specifications:Standby days: Min 10.4 days; Max 15.6 days
Callback days: Min 1 day; Max 1.6 days
Incall hours: Min 5 h; Max 5.8 h
Charging time: 2 h
Dimensions: 47*31*12 mm
- GSM Spy Bug LONGLIFE 10
- Charging adaptor
- Charging cable
How to use the GSM Spy Bug LONGLIFE 10:
- Plug the device into a power socket and wait for it to be charged - 2 h.
- Unplug the LONGLIFE 10 from the electricity and wait for 10 sec for the device to boot up.
- Now, you are able to call the device. It will pick up the sound from the 5 - 10 meters range.
- Call back activation: The callback function is activated via SMS by sending 1111.
- Call back deactivation: by sending SMS; 0000.
* In order to change the number take out the SIM card from the device, insert a new SIM card with the number you wish to use, and call the number right away.
It was not developed for continuous usage of 220 V.
The quality of the mobile signal in the place of installation strongly affects the quality of interception.
SIM Card not included.
Please format the battery before first use as instructed in the PDF below.
For more info regarding GSM Bug please carefully study the PDF file below.
Starting from 2020 the 2G network is no longer accessible in the USA, and these devices work on 2G. If you are from the US, you can use the 3G unit.
24 Months Warranty
>>Download detailed specifications (PDF)<<