STronic GSM Spy Bug LONGLIFE 20 with 20 Days Standby
The GSM Spy Bug LONGLIFE 20 records clear sound due to the high-quality microphone. The bug can last up to 10 h in continuous listening mode, and up to 20 days in standby mode.
The LONGLIFE 20 is from Stronic's LONGLIFE Bug series, that has virtually no competition when it comes to battery life and continuous listening/standby time.
The battery lasts 6x times longer than those of standard GSM Bugs, the microphone records clear sound in a wide radius, and the calling upon the device for listening purposes is simple. When the SIM card is inserted in a fully charged GSM Bug, you can call the device and start listening.
Longlife 20 is perfect for spaces that do not offer power supply, however, it can also be used indoor in warehouses, offices etc.
If you need more standby and listening time, check out the LONGLIFE 60 which comes with 75 days standby time and 26 hours of continuous listening.
If you are looking for a device that is a Spy GSM Bug that also has the possibility to be an audio recorder with integrated memory, them the URP GSM PRO K Plus Dual Module is what you are looking for.
LONGLIFE 20 Main Features:
- Extremely clear sound due to the high-quality Knowles microphone
- Up to 20 days in standby mode
- 10 hours of continuous listening
- Call back function that takes a couple of seconds to install/uninstall
GSM Spy Bug LONGLIFE 20 Specifications:
Standby days: Min 16.7 days; Max 25 days
Callback days: Min 1.7 days; Max 2.5 days
Incall hours: Min 8 h; Max 9.2 h
Power consumption in standby: 2-3 mA
Power consumption in voice detection mode: 20-30mA
Power consumption during call: 100-150 mA
Charging time: 4 h
Dimensions: 23*53*40 mm
The Package contains:
- GSM Spy Bug LONGLIFE 20
- Charging adaptor
- Charging cable
How to use the GSM Spy Bug LONGLIFE 20:
- Plug the device into a power socket and wait for it to be charged - 4 h.
- Unplug the Longlife 20 form the electricity and wait for 10 sec for the device to boot up.
- Insert the SIM card into the device.
- Now you can call the device. It will pick up the sound from 5 - 10 meters range.
- Call back activation: The callback function is activated via SMS by sending 1111.
- Call back deactivation: by sending SMS; 0000.
- * In order to change the number take out the SIM card from the device, insert a new SIM card with the number you wish to use, and call the number right away.
It was not developed for a continuous usage of 220 V.
The quality of the mobile signal in the place of installation strongly affects the quality of interception.
Please format battery before first use as instructed in the PDF below.
For more info regarding GSM Bug please carefully study the PDF file below.
SIM Card not included.