Lawmate PV-PH10 Full HD 1080P Car Mount Holder DVR
The PV-PH10 is a Full HD 1080P Car Mount Holder DVR for Smartphones (up to 8 cm width) that offers IR night vision recording.
This Mini DVR camera will blend-in perfectly in any vehicle while having a central position for recording purposes.
The adjustable 360 degrees swivel allows the recording angle to be adjusted according to your needs and recording purposes.
The battery lifetime lasts 170 min (IR OFF) / 85min (IR ON) for continuous recording, while it can record 160 min in 1920*1080 on the 16 GB SD card that comes with the accessories. The motion detection option helps you record only when something is happening and saves valuable SD card space and time for reviewing the video material.
PV-PH10 Main Features:
- 1080P Full HD video (1920*1080) at 30fps .avi format
- Continuous and Motion detection Recording
- Compatible with devices width up to 8cm
- IR for night video recording
- 360 degree swivel allows viewing angle adjustment
- Easy mounting
- Solid Red LED - Recording on
- Blinking Red LED - Memory Card is Full
- Solid Blue LED - Power On
- Solid Green LED - Device is Charging
Built-in image sensor: 1/3" progressive CMOS sensor
Sensor resolution: 2304*1536
Sensor sensitivity: 3.3 Lux @F 2.0 (IR OFF)
Lens F/No.: F 3.2
Focal Length: 4mm
Angle of View: 66°
File Format: MOV
Video recording mode: Manual
Recording Capability: 1920*1080
Frame rate: Up to 30 fps
Memory type: Micro SD Card ( Support SDHC max=32GB)
Data interface: Mini USB 2.0
Date/Time Table: YYYY/MM/DD, HH:MM:SS
Power Input: DC 5V
Power Consumption: 350 mA-380 mA（IR OFF)(IR ON + 330mA)
Charging Time: 120 min (800mA)
Battery Input: DC 3.7V / 1350 mA high polymers battery(XK384085)
Battery Lifetime: Continuous recording 170 min(IR OFF) / 85min (IR ON)
Recording time 160 min @ 1920*1080 resolution ( 16GB SD card )
Dimensions: 10*6.5*1.2 cm
PV-PH10 Feature Focus:
Infra Red night vision recording
With this option you can record in low light circumstances and you will be able to make night recrodings.
360 degrees angle adjustment
This is great if you wish to record something specific that is not necessarily happening in the back of the vehicle. It can be used for recording out of a specific angle, window, etc.
Both features offer more if combined with the motion detection option, as this combo saves you valuable SD card space and video reviewing time.
How to use the PV-PH10:
- Power on the device by turning the "Power Switch" to the right
- The device starts recording automatically
- To power the device off turn the "Power Switch" to the left
- To record with IR slide the "IR Power Switch" (Nr. 4 as shown in the illustration above and quick manual available for download below)
- To choose a recording mode slide the "Continuous/Motion detection Switch" (Nr. 5 as shown in the illustration above or the quick manual available for download below)
Note: For a complete installation guide as well as function overview and usage, please study the Quick Manual and Specification PDFs below.
24 Months Warranty