Disclaimer: Items on the website are not be used for the purpose of illegal surveillance of unsuspecting subjects. The items are to be used only in compliance with all the local laws and regulations under the threat of penalty.
LawMate PV-CG10 Car Charger DVR is a Full HD 1080P Mini DVR that operates automatically and functions as a charger at the same time.
The car charger DVR can be used discreetly as the recording starts automatically, at the same time you start your car, and by turning off the car engine it will automatically save the files on the SD Card. The device comes with 16 GB and supports up to 64 GB SD cards.
The camera lens is adjustable and can be rotated, panned, or tilted in the needed direction. Moreover, the power key, USB port, and memory card slot are hidden behind a rotating hard shell that you can expose (pic. 3 above) or hide (pic.2 above) with a simple rotation.
All LawMate DVRs from our webshop record audio.
- NEW! Full HD 1080P Car charger DVR
- Allows you to adjust the camera lens direction by tilting/rotating the base of the DVR
- You can choose between whether to show or hide the SD card slot / USB port/format key, by rotating the hard shell of the DVR
- The Power Out Ports let you charge multiple devices at the same time!
- Plugin and record! Recording starts automatically when you start the car. Once the car engine is turned off, the recording stops, and the Videos are saved automatically
- Compact and low profile design
- Comes with a 16 GB SD Card and supports up to 64 GB SD Cards
PV-CG10 Full Specifications:
Built-in image sensor: Progressive 1/2.9 inch SONY CMOS
Sensor resolution: 2000*1121
Sensor sensitivity: 0.1 Lux @ F2.0 50IRE
Lens F/No; F2.0
Focal Length: 4.6mm
The angle of view: 78.2°
Algorithm: H.264, JPEG
File Format: MOV
Video recording mode: Manual
Recording Capability: 1920*1080
Frame rate: Up to 30 fps
Memory type: Micro SD Card ( Supports SDHC max= 64GB)
Data interface: Mini USB 2.0
Date/Time Table: YYYY/MM/DD, HH:MM:SS
Power Input: DC 12-24V
Power Consumption: 260-300mA
Battery Input: DC 3.7V / 130 mA polymers battery
Battery Lifetime: Continuous recording 20 min
Power Output: 1.1A
Dimensions: 9.5*4*4 (cm)
>>PV-CG10 Name and Parts from Quick Manual<<
PV-CG10 Feature Focus:
DVR powered from car cigarette lighter socket.
No need to worry about batteries and recording time, as the DVR is powered from the socket, and will record as long as the engine is running!
DVR powered by the battery when the car engine is off.
The device can record approx. 20 min, when the car engine is turned off. It can be set up manually by Powering On the device and pressing the Rec button. The battery charges automatically when the DVR is plugged in the cigarette lighter socket and the car starts.
Three ways to turn off the device - the Video material will be saved automatically in all 3 cases
- When turning off the car engine
- Unplug the DVR from the car cigarette lighter socket
- Long press the Power On/Off button (7 in QM)
When the recording is turned off, the device will remain in standby mode for another 3 min, before powering itself Off!
How to use the PV-CG10?
- The car charger starts and stops the recording automatically, however you can manually power On/Off the device by pressing the Power On/Off button (nr. 7 in the quick manual), and Rec On/Off button (nr. 8 in the quick manual).
- You can retrieve the Video files in 2 ways. First - insert the SD card into an SD card reader to download the files. Or, second, connect the USB to the mini DVR. The PC will recognize the device as an external drive and you can download your files.
For more information regarding the operation of the device please study the PDF files below.
24 Months Warranty.
>>Download detailed specifications (PDF)<<