Lawmate HB-19 Handbag 700 TV Lines CCD Camera
The Lawmate HB-19 is a 2016/17 edition of the analogue handbag camera that offers 700 TV Lines recording and a great low light sensitivity at 0.005 Lux.
It is in fact the Bestselling BU-19 camera hidden in a bag and ready to go for you covert operations. This camera produces great pictures in day and low light circumstances, has a angle of view of 78 degrees, and standard audio & video output.
Compatible with all PV series surveillance DVRs:
HB-19 Main Features:
- HD Resolution at 700 TV Lines
- Low power consumption with Sony 1/3' CCD Sensor
- Great low light sensitivity at 0.005 Lux
- Angle of View 78 Degree
- Standard Video & Audio analog output
- Compatible with common AV devices
- Comes with switching cable and battery holder
HB-19 Nama & Parts from quick manual.
HB-19 Full Specifications:
Video Syste: NTSC & PAL
Picture Element: NTCS: (H)976x(V)494 / PAL: (H)976x(V)582
Resolution (H): 700 TV Lines
CCD Image Sensor: SONY 1/3’’ 960H HAD II CCD
S/N Ratio: More than 54 dB (AGC off)
Min Illumination: 0.005 Lux @ F1.2 (50IRE)
Electronic Shutter: NTSC: 1/60~1/100,000; PAL: 1/50~1/100,000
Video Output: 1.0V p-p Composite at 75 ohm
Audio Output: 2Vp-p(MAX) 10KHz ohms Impedance
MIC Sensitivity: Yes
Focal lengths: 4.3 mm
Angle of View: 78 Degree
Power Supply Voltage: DC 5V+/-0.5V
Power Supply Current: 180 mA
Dimensions: 28*8*20 cm
Weight: 406 g
How to use the HB-19:
- Open the handbag and take out the AV out jack
- Plug the AV jack into the CAM IN port of the DVR
- Open the velcro hidden pocket in the handbag
- Place the DVR underneath the hidden layer and close it
For more info on the camera specifications and setting up please consult the PDF guides below.
24 Months Warranty.