Disclaimer: Items on the website are not be used for the purpose of illegal surveillance of unsuspecting subjects. The items are to be used only in compliance with all the local laws and regulations under the threat of penalty.
The BU-19 camera is one of LawMate's best spy cameras when it comes to low light sensitivity. With a min. illumination of 0.005 Lux/30 IRE @F1.2, it will record in light circumstances where other cameras produce only a dark picture.
The camera comes with a 700 TV Lines resolution, is compatible with NTSC and PAL Video Systems, and has a 78-degree angle of view.
Learn more about LawMate DVRs and LawMate spy cameras to make sure you choose the right one.
BU-19 Main Features:
- This camera is compatible with the following DVRs: PV-500L4i, PV-500ECO2, PV-1000EVO3
- High performance 1/3 inch SONY SUPER HAD CCD series sensor, making the resolution to 700 TV lines
- Miniature size achieved by the evolutionary micro-sized PCB technology, making it smaller than using the 1/4 CCD sensor
- Featured with much better performance by adopting 1/3 CCD sensor resolution, sensitivity & angle of field
- Improved sensitivity in comparison with regular pinhole CCD cameras as low as 0.005 Lux F1.2
BU-19 Full Specifications:
Item Number: BU-18(NTSC) & BU-18(PAL)
Video System: NTSC & PAL
Picture Element: NTCS: (H)976x(V)494 / PAL: (H)976x(V)582
Resolution: (H) 700 TV Lines
CCD Image Sensor: Interline 1/3’’ SONY SUPER HAD CCD
S/N Ratio: More than 54 dB (ACG off)
Min. Illumination: 0.005 Lux / 30 IRE @ F1.2
Electronic Shutter: NTSC: 1/60~1/100,000; PAL: 1/50~1/100,000
A.G.C; +18dB Max
Video Output: 1.0V p-p Composite at 75 ohm
Audio Output: 2Vp-p(MAX) 10KHz ohms Impedance
MIC Sensitivity: Yes
Lens: 4.3 mm
Angle of View: 78 Degree
Power Supply Voltage: 5V+/-0.5V
Power Supply Current: 220 mA
Dimensions: 25(W)*22(H)*12(L) mm
For more details regarding the specifications please consult the PDF file available for download below.
24 Months Warranty.
>>Download detailed specifications (PDF)<<