Lawmate BU-19 Analog Button Camera
The BU-19 camera is Lawmate's best spy camera when it comes to low light sensitivity. With a min. illumination of 0.005 Lux/30 IRE @F1.2 it will record in light circumstances where other cameras produce only a dark picture.
The camera comes with a 700 TV Lines resolution, is compatible with NTSC and PAL Video Systems, and has a 78-degree angle of view.
BU-19 Main Features:
- This camera is compatible with the following DVRs: PV-500L4i, PV-500ECO2, PV-1000EVO3
- High performance 1/3 inch SONY SUPER HAD CCD series sensor, making the resolution to 700 TV lines
- Miniature size achieved by the evolutionary micro-sized PCB technology, making it smaller than using the 1/4 CCD sensor
- Featured with a much better performance by adopting 1/3 CCD sensor resolution, sensitivity & angle of field
- Improved sensitivity in comparison with regular pinhole CCD cameras as low as 0.005 Lux F1.2
BU-19 Full Specifications:
Item Number: BU-18(NTSC) & BU-18(PAL)
Video System: NTSC & PAL
Picture Element: NTCS: (H)976x(V)494 / PAL: (H)976x(V)582
Resolution: (H) 700 TV Lines
CCD Image Sensor: Interline 1/3’’ SONY SUPER HAD CCD
S/N Ratio: More than 54 dB (ACG off)
Min. Illumination: 0.005 Lux / 30 IRE @ F1.2
Electronic Shutter: NTSC: 1/60~1/100,000; PAL: 1/50~1/100,000
A.G.C; +18dB Max
Video Output: 1.0V p-p Composite at 75 ohm
Audio Output: 2Vp-p(MAX) 10KHz ohms Impedance
MIC Sensitivity: Yes
Lens: 4.3 mm
Angle of View: 78 Degree
Power Supply Voltage: 5V+/-0.5V
Power Supply Current: 220 mA
Dimensions: 25(W)*22(H)*12(L) mm
For more details regarding the specifications please consult the PDF file available for download below.
24 Months Warranty.