The BTech 4K IP Calculator camera with IR recording and 10 h battery for complete indoor surveillance.
It is an everyday object we are all used to and do not pay much attention to when seeing it laying around in the home and office spaces. This calculator looks and works just like the usual one we see in supermarkets and office supply stores.
Hidden inside is an A/V DVR that offers 4K and 1080P recording options. It is an IP device, which means that you can connect it to your router and access the feed from anywhere in the world with an internet connection on your smartphone.
The App offers many functions for controlling and calibrating your device.
Multiple people can access the device via Wi-Fi at the same time. However, when you connect your device to IP, the only way for another person to access the feed is if you share the invitation via QR code (in App) or email account (also in App). The person you share it with can then access all the functions in the App as you, and access the live feed as well.
The App also allows you to share the logs with colleagues, friends, or family. It can be easily shared via social media in just a couple of clicks. However, it can only be shared when the device is connected via IP. When accessing the device on the same network without an IP connection, the files will not reach you.
In-App you can rotate the camera, you can choose two ways to turn off the LED lights of the DVR that are already very well hidden. That way you can make sure that no one will accidentally stumble upon the fact that the device is a covert IP camera.
Scheduled recording is available, and motion detection as well as continuous recording mode. The battery status of the device can also be seen in the upper corner of your live feed.
The user manual is provided with the device, and it is available in the App.
Calculator DVR main features:
- Wi-Fi and IP enabled DVR (A/V)
- Functional Calculator!
- 4K resolution 3840*2160 and 1080P option
- 10 h battery lifetime
- InfraRed recording for low light or at night (switches automatically)
- Scheduled recording option
- Motion detection and continuous recording mode
- Send/share logs with colleagues or family
- Share IP connection via QR code or email with colleagues or family
- Snapshots available
- Download and share the video and photo materials
- Supports up to 128 GB SD cards
The App can also be downloaded via the QR code available on the user manual, that arrives with the device.
Calculator DVR Full Specifications:
Pixel: 1200 Mega CMOS
>>Download detailed specifications (PDF)<<
Video Format: avi
Angle of View: 90 degrees Celsius
Recording mode: Motion Detection and continuous
Minimal Illumination: 1LUX
Battery Capacity: 1500 mAh
Video Duration: 10 h
Compressed Format H.264
Recording Range: 5㎡
Storage Temperature: -20-80 degrees
Operating Temperature: -10-60 degrees Celsius
Operation Humidity: 15-85%RH
Memory Card Type: TF card (not included)
Maximum capacity of memory card: 128GB. 32 GB SD card provided with the product
Player Software: VLCPlayer/SMPlayer
Computer Operating System: Windows/Mac OSX
Mobile Phone Operating System: Android/iOS
Web browser IE7 and above, Chrome, Firefox, Safari. etc
How to use the Calculator DVR:
- Insert an SD card into the DVR
- Power on the device and wait for cca. 20-30 sec. The switch is below the battery insertion space, near the SD card insertion slot
- Go to your Wi-Fi settings and find the device
- Select the device and proceed to open the App
- You will be able to connect (in the same Wi-Fi network) right away
- The app will guide you toward the IP connection process, which is set up in a couple of intuitive steps
The user manual will be provided with the device. For any questions, feel free to contact us.
24 Months Warranty