Disclaimer: Items on the website are not be used for the purpose of illegal surveillance of unsuspecting subjects. The items are to be used only in compliance with all the local laws and regulations under the threat of penalty.
The MicroSpy Solutions Lock Keychain Covert 8 GB Audio Recorder and Mp3 Player
This mini keychain is a covert audio recorder that can be voice-activated and also used as an Mp3 player on the go. The one-click recording is also an option, just slide the on/off switch and the recorder will start with the audio recordings.
It is made out of zinc alloy, with a robust and heavy body, and comes in black color.
This 8 GB model can save up to 96 hours of audio recordings. The recording format is WAV, and the play format is MP3, WAV, and WMA.
The device comes with a transfer cable that servers to connect the provided headphones. The transfer cable allows you to play, pause, delete, fast forward, switch tracks, and adjust the volume of your audio tracks.
You can also connect it to your computer to add songs to the device, review your recorded material, and set up the time and date. The time and date synchronization software is preinstalled on the device.
MicroSpy Solutions Lock Keychain Main Features:
- Covert Audio recorder that can be voice-activated
- Can be used as an MP3 player
- Crisp and clear sound
- Robust body out of Zink alloy
- Up to 20 h continuous recording
- 30 days in standby mode
- 8 GB integrated memory for up to 90 hours of recordings
- Play format: WAV, WMA, and MP3
- Timestamp available (and file named according to recording time)
MicroSpy Solutions Lock Keychain Full Specifications:
Material: Zinc alloy material + high-definition lens
Memory: Integrated 8 GB memory
Battery: Built-in Polymer Lithium Battery
Function: Voice Activated
Recording time: 20 Hours
Playback time: up to 96 hours
Dimensions: 35*30*11,5 mm
Weight: 20 g
How to use the Audio Recorder and Mp3 Player:
- Switch the on/off button and you can start your recording
- When you wish to power the device off, long-press the on/off button to save the recordings
- We recommend trying it out before the first usage, as the device does not automatically save the recordings
- To listen to your files, connect the transfer cable to the device, and plug the earphones in. alternatively, you can connect the device to your PC or laptop and play the files in a media player.
More information is provided in the quick manual that is part of the device's accessories.
24 Months Warranty