Disclaimer: Items on the website are not be used for the purpose of illegal surveillance of unsuspecting subjects. The items are to be used only in compliance with all the local laws and regulations under the threat of penalty.
The BS-E14 1300P Watch for covert recording while on the go
This covert mini DVR offers multiple resolutions including 2000P (1080P, 720P).
Thus far this is the best resolution a covert watch can offer. The integrated 16 GB memory with the motion detection function (optional) makes sure that you can record everything you need on the field. Furthermore, the 2000P watch offers a stand-by function so that the battery gets not unnecessarily drained.
You can also choose between 25 and 30 FPS. The timestamp can be applied to the video if you need it, however, it is also optional.
BS-E14 Watch Main Features:
- Ultra HD 2000P at 25~30 fps recording resolution
- Video Recording with time and date
- Fully 60 minuter power lifetime
- Supporting Motion Detection Recording
- Integrated 32 GB Memory
BS-E14 Watch DVR Full Specifications:
Sensor：1/3.2” CMOS Color at 3M
Angel View： 65 Degree
Date/Time Stamp: Available
Video Format： MOV
Frame Rate: 2000p/1080p@30fps; 720p@60fps
Built-in Memory: 16GB; 32,64,128 GB (Opional)
Power: Li-ion Battery Pack 380 mAh/3.7V
Charge： 5V USB
Power Life Time: 1 hour
Weight: 50 g
<<Name and Parts from Quick Manual>>
>>Download detailed specifications (PDF)<<
How to use the BS-E14 Watch DVR:
- To power on the device: Press and hold the Power/Record button for 1-2 seconds. You will see long blue LED and short green LED signals. The device starts recording automatically.
- Press and hold the Power/Record button for 1 second. Short green LED flashes and a long blue LED signal. This means the device stops recording and is in standby mode.
- To return from standby mode to recording mode, press the Power/Record button for 1 second. You will see the short green LED flashes. The device begins to record again (in a new video file).
- To power off the device press and hold the Power/Record button for 3 seconds. You will see the short green LED flashes, and the device will power off.
- The device is easy to configure - open the .exe file that is located on the internal memory of the device by connecting it to a PC. Apply and save the changes.
<<The .exe file for setup. Picture form Quick Manual>>
Video and Text Recording
The video might look like it is upside down if you take it in both hands and point the camera toward yourself. However, if you wear the watch on your wrist, and just rest the hand on a table or similar, the video will look regular. The lens is positioned in a way that covert recordings have the optimal recording angle.
The watch takes pretty good videos of computers (LCD screens), and text on paper that is font 12 and above, and from at least 20 cm distance from the paper. When making videos of screens a key factor is that the hand is steady.
The watch has an internal rechargeable battery. It can be charged in two ways:
- Connect the device to your PC via the USB cable in the accessories (same cable for file management and device setup).
- Connect the device to a power bank that allows USB ports.
During the charging period, the blue LED will keep lighting, once the watch is charged it will turn off.
Package contents:1 x Watch DVR
1 x USB charging cable
For more info please see the PDF files available for download below.
24 Months Warranty