A real, elegant pen that also serves as a hidden audio recorder and MP3 player, can be voice-activated, and has an integrated 8 GB memory.
In our many years of experience with covert pens that are either an Audio recorder or an A/V recorder, we have never seen such a thin pen that in our eyes can 100% pass as an average office pen. It is elegant enough to wear in your front pocket as an accessory.
It is also designed so that we can not detect where the microphone is positioned and that the LED lights flash and then completely disappear.
The device works as an audio recorder and permits up to 20 h of audio files while recording continuously, on the integrated 8 GB memory. It has a voice activation function that allows for far more audio recordings to be saved.
You can also use it as an MP3 player. The provided headphones serve to hear your audio files on the go or to listen to a podcast or some music.
It can be set up when you connect it to your PC and the files can also be managed that way.
MicroSpy Solutions Pen Main Features:
- Covert Audio recorder that can be voice-activated
- Real Pen
- Can be used as an MP3 player
- Crisp and clear sound
- Robust body out of Copper alloy
- Up to 20 h continuous recording
- 30 days in standby mode
- 8 GB integrated memory for up to 90 hours of recordings
- Play format: WAV, WMA, and MP3
- Timestamp available (and file named according to recording time)
MicroSpy Solutions Pen Full Specifications:
Material: CNC Copper Alloy
Memory: Integrated 8 GB memory
Battery: Built-in Lithium Battery
Function: Voice Activated
Recording time: up to 20 Hours
Playback time: up to 96 hours
Charging time: 1h
Weight: 35 g
How to use the Pen Audio Recorder and Mp3 Player:
- Press and hold the on/off button (top of the pen) for a couple of seconds. First, the purple led will flash for an instant (no longer than 1 second), and right after that the red led will flash a couple of times and then all the led lights will power off. The device has started audio recording.
- To save the recording and power off the device, simply long-press the top of the pen, and the blue led will flash a couple of times and power off. This means that the device has saved the files, and has powered off.
- To set up the voice activation you have to connect the Pen to the supplied transfer cable and put it in the Pause mode. From then you press the play/pause for 3 seconds and the voice activation is ON, also the blue led will flash. To power it off long-press the Play/Pause button again for 3 seconds, and the red will flash.
More information is provided in the quick manual that is part of the device's accessories.
24 Months Warranty