The RD-30 RF scanner from LawMate finds wired and wireless hidden cameras and camera signals, as well as scans for RF signals from 20 MHz to 6 GHz.
This version is an upgraded model from the previous RD-10 RF scanner, that allows you to additionally find the wireless and wired camera signals.
Both devices find wired and wireless spy cameras, no matter the size, even if they are powered off by looking through the eyepiece. It will reflect the light from any pinhole camera back to you, no matter how tiny it is, and you can easily locate the hidden camera source.
The RD-30 scans in a 2 0MHz to 6 GHz range, detecting hidden automobile GPS tracking devices and can be used as a wireless bug sweeper.
It has LED lights for indication of the radio frequency signal strength on the back and offers the vibration mode for covert operations.
Example of pinhole camera reflection when looking through the eyepiece.
LawMate RD-30 Main Features:
- Detects both wireless and wired signals
- Find wired hidden cameras even when the device's power is off
- 20MHz to 6GHz wide scanning range
- Detects hidden automobile GPS tracking devices
- Pocket-sized and Lightweight
- Vibration detection mode for covert operations
- 4 LED sections to show RF signal strength
- Can be used as a wireless audio bug sweeper
Name and Parts from Quick Manual.
LawMate RD-30 Full Specifications:
Item Number: RD-30
Battery Type: AAA Battery
Dimension: 80*52*15.5 mm
Weight: 74 g (without batteries)
For more information regarding the setting up and usage of the RD-30 RF scanner, please read the PDFs available for download below.
Warranty 24 Months
>>Download detailed specifications (PDF)<<