Lawmate PV-PB20i Power Bank IP/P2P DVR
The LawMate PV-PB20i is a Full HD 1080P covert mini DVR that looks like and functions as a power bank for your iOS/Android smartphone.
It has built-in Wi-Fi/IP connection capability, that allows you to record, download or stream the video/photo materials from anywhere in the world.
The power bank comes with several operating modes that facilitate your workflow, like; Auto and Motion detection recording, as well as the overwrite function. This makes the 16GB SD card that comes with the device more than enough space wise, but it supports SD cards up to 32 GB if needed.
It has a built-in 6800 mA Lithium battery with a recording time of 500 min @1920x1080 resolution with a 16GB SD card.
PV-PB20i Main Features:
- Appears and functions as a normal iPhone/iPad or Android Power Bank with built in DVR and 2MP camera
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows you to control, view, and download the video material from anywhere in the world on your iOS/Android device
- Records at 1080p/720p/WVGA @30fps
- Comes with a 16 GB SD card and takes up to a 32GB SD cards
- LED indicators for power, charging, Wi-Fi, and recording
- Over-write function
PV-PB20i Full Specifications:
Built-in image sensor: 1/2.9" progressive CMOS sensor
Sensor resolution: 2000x1121
Sensor sensitivity: 0.03 Lux @ F 2.0
Lens F/No; F 2.0
Focal Length: 3.64
Angle of View: 78°
Algorithm: H.264, JPEG
File Format: MOV, JPG
Video recording mode: Auto/Manual/Motion Detection
Recording Capability: 1920x1080, 1280x720, 848x480
Frame rate: Up to 30 fps
Photo Capability: 2M(1600*1200)
WIFI: Built-in WIFI Module
Memory type: Micro SD Card ( Support SDHC max. 32GB)
Data interface: Mini USB 2.0
Date/Time Table: YYYY/MM/DD, HH:MM:SS
Snapshot: recording and playback video
Power Input: DC 5V
Power Consuption: 480mA-530mA(WiFi ON )
Battery Input: DC 3.7V / 6800 mA Lithium battery
Charging Time: 10 h (800mA)
Battery Lifetime: 390 min
Recording time: 500 min @1920x1080 resoultion ( 16GB SD card )
PV-CAM iOS and Android apps for the PV-PB20i:
Google Play link:
App Store link:
How to use the PV-PB20i:
- To setup the IP function, please consult the IP Cam Installation Guide below.
- Otherwise, the device can be used just by inserting a SD card, and powering it on. It will start recording as a regular mini DVR camera onto the SD card.
It is very important to enter the exact same router name as stated on your device when configuring it in the App.
In order to successfully set up the device please carefully study the PDF's below.
24 months warranty.