Lawmate PV-50HD2W Wi-Fi Mini DVR
The PV-50HD2W is a new Wi-Fi enabled body worn 3MP CMOS camera with strong mounting. It can be attached to your clothing or mounted somewhere in the car, on a bike etc.
Due to its small size 8*4,5*2 cm, it can be applied in a variety of situations where it is not possible to hold the mini DVR camera while making the videos or snapshots.
Like the other Lawmate releases from the Wi-Fi series
, it can be used manually as a Mini DVR camera, or via the PV-Cam App, for monitoring, setup and downloading of the recorded material.
It comes with a 1080p resolution and a 16 GB SD card.
PV-50HD2W Main Features:
- 3 MP CMOS body worn camera with strong mounting
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Up to 1080p @30fps
- Great Low Light Sensitivity! 0.03 Lux @F2.0 (50IRE)
- Records up to 180min in 1080p
- 78 degrees view angle
PV-50HD2W Full Specifications:
Camera: 1/2.2 progressive CMOS sensor
Angle of View: 78 Degree
Video Resolution: 1080p/720p/WVGA @30fps
Photo Resolution: 5MP
Sensor Resolution: 2000*1121
Wi-Fi: Built-in WiFi Module(IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
Memory Type: Micro SD Card (Support SDHC max = 32G)
Lens: 4.6 mm
Min. Illumination: 0.03 Lux @F2.0 (50 IRE)
Video File Format: MOV/JPG
Picture File Format: H.264 JPEG
PC Interface: Mini USB2.0
Time Stamp: YYYY.MM.DD. HH:MM:SS
Power consumption: 260-300 mA (Wi-Fi on + 80 mA)
Charging Time: 180 min (700mA)
Battery Type: DC 3.7V/ 1400 mA high polymers battery
Battery Life: Continuous recording 200 min (Wi-Fi On) 240 min (Wi-Fi Off)
Recording Time: Approx. 160 min @ 1080p (16GB memory card)
Memory Type: Micro SD Card - supports up to 16 GB
Dimensions: 8*4,5*2 cm
Weight: 91 g
Strong Mounting - the PV50HD2W comes with the option to attach it easily on clothing or other items.
>>click on image to enlarge<<
PV-CAM iOS and Android apps for the PV-50HD2W:
Google Play link:
App Store link:
How to use the Lawmate PV-50HD2W:
- Format the SD card prior to first use, and insert it into the device. The device can not be turned on without an SD card for safety purposes.
- Pres the Rec/Stop button to start recording (number 9 on the quick manual names and parts picture)
- Setup the Wi-Fi connection as instructed in the PV-Cam Manual below
- Take your photos/videos over the device or your smartphone
For detailed specifications and instructions regarding the setting up and App management, please carefully study the PDF files below.
24 Months Warranty