iProtect 1205 Portable Bug Detector
The DigiScan Labs iProtect 1205 Portable Bug Detector is 2016 / third generation countersurveillance signal detector with a pen like outer appearance.
- New case with bigger battery and longer battery lifetime
- More segments on the bargraph (16) and wider dynamic range
- Vibration indicator
- Audio mode
It is a multifunctional professional tool designed to work well in covert situations.
This bug detector stands out with it's design and functionality, simple pen sized design allows us to conveniently hold it in our pockets.
iProtect 1205 Full Features:
- Easy and quick detection of RF bugs of different types, including VHF/UHF transmitters, GSM bugs, wireless video cameras, Wi-Fi audio and video transmitters, vehicle transmitters, body-carried transmitters, etc.
- 3 working modes: Normal, Vibrating and Audio
- Wide frequency range: 50-6000 MHz
- Powered by just 1 * AA battery, comes with 2* AA batteries
- 16-segment bargraph indicator
- Physical attenuator provides ability to locate strong RF sources
- Highly sensitive to real signals without being affected by weak background radio waves
- No sensitivity loss at battery discharge
- Low power indication
- High-quality detection scheme with professional RF isolation
- Reliable and tested device for different sweeping tasks
- Detects both analogue and digital transmissions
- Allows the operator to locate the source
- Vibrating signal for concealed indication of a high RF level and testing hard to access places
- Durable duralumin case
- Battery resource 10-20 hours
iProtect 1205 Product Specification:
Frequency range: 50MHz - 6GHz
Controls: Power button,
Indicators: 1) 16-segment bargraph;
3) Battery state (3 colors
4) Working mode
5) ATT state
Batery recource: 10-20 hours
Dimensions: 172 x 19 mm
Frequency range: 100 mA in stand-by mode
200 mA at a full bargraph
Power source: 1 x AA battery (LR06)
iProtect 1205 Illustration (Name and controls from User Manual):
iProtect 1205 Bug Detector can help in searching for the following RF devices:
- Common VHF/UHF transmitters
- Video transmitters
- Digital transmitters with continuous carrier, storage compressing and short-time transmissions
- Spread-spectrum transmitters and frequently changing frequency transmitters
- GSM and digital enhanced cordless telecommunications transmitters (DECT)
- Vehicle tracking devices
How to use the iProtect 1205 Portable Bug Detector?
- Push the Power On button to turn on the device
- Adjust the sensitivity of the device
- Start your sweep
For more information regarding the usage and features of iProtect 1205 please consult the specifications PDF offered for download below.
24 months warranty.