iProtect 1203 RF Detector
The iProtect 1203 RF Detector is a device that will show you the RF level in a current part or premise. The person that operates the device can find the physical location of the highest RF level by moving the detector in different directions in order to locate the transmitter.
For example, a legal transmitter can be one of the following: DECT telephones or their base stations, Wi-Fi routers, Wi-Fi devices, working mobile phones, wireless video cameras, child surveillance systems, etc. The illegal devices (bugs) can be hidden video cameras, hidden transmitters, microwave transmitters, etc...
The design of the iProtect 1203 is guided by simplicity, however, it contains powerful high sensitive elements in its circuitry, allowing the operator to conduct counter-surveillance sweeping at a high professional level. The device accurately eliminates the background noises and indicates real signals.
The Protect 1203 has two separate channels op pre-amplification, with a higher amplification coefficient for signals above 1500 MHz. That way even high-frequency signals can be received (radio waves in lower ranges, like FM broadcasting or analog TV). The 16 segment bar graph indicator allows users to see the minimal changes in level and as such precisely finds the area with the strongest signal for location. The vibration mode allows the user to feel the increased level without having to watch the bargraph all the time.
The iProtect 1203 has a durable duralumin case and is powered by 2 AAA batteries that last up to 10 hours.
- Extended frequency range 50MHz-8GHz
- Sound mode
- Detection 3G
Examples of sweeping with the iProtect 1203 RF Detector (from user manual)
- Increased 16-segment bargraph indicator
- Physical attenuator -20 dB
- Highly sensitive to real signals without being affected by weak background radio waves
- No sensitivity loss at battery discharge
- Increased sensitivity to high-frequency signals
- One joystick-style control for all functions (attenuator on/off, vibration on/off, power on/off)
- Low power indication
- Frequency range 50MHz-6GHz
- Vibrating indicator
- High-quality detection scheme with professional RF isolation
- The device was tested for different sweeping tasks and has proven to be reliable
- Detects digital and analog transmissions
- Allows the user to locate the source
- Vibration mode for bargraph (high RF level
- Reliable and tested device for different sweeping tasks
- Detects both analog and digital transmissions
- Allows the operator to locate the source
- Vibrating signal for concealed indication of a high RF level and testing hard to access places
- Durable duralumin case
- Powered by 2 AAA batteries
- Battery resource up to 10 hours
Frequency range: 50MHz - 8GHz
Attenuator: -20 dB
Controls Attenuator on/off, vibration on/off, sound on/off, power on/off
1) 16-segment bargraph
3) Battery state (3 colors)
Battery resource: Up to 10 hours
Dimensions: 125 x 62 x 17 mm
Before sweeping you should perform some preparations, please see detailed instructions in the User Manual PDF below.
24 Months Warranty.