Disclaimer: Items on the website are not be used for the purpose of illegal surveillance of unsuspecting subjects. The items are to be used only in compliance with all the local laws and regulations under the threat of penalty.
The Edic-mini Tiny Plus B76 150 HQ is the size of an SD card adapter and offers up to 150 h of recordings on the integrated 4 GB Memory in the mode 8kHz, without compression). This allows for approx. 25 h of recording in continuous mode.
The device measures 31x25x6 mm is made of a metal casing and has a replaceable battery that can be easily inserted and taken out without the need of opening the device. This makes the Tin B76 flexible in the terms of usage, because once the battery is empty all you need to do is insert a new one, and no waiting time is wasted while the device is being charged. The widespread CR2016 battery is used that can be bought online or in hardware stores.
The microphone of the device offers high sensitivity and low noise levels in a 12-meter radius.
Popular features such as timestamp, linear/circular recording, and voice activation mode (VAS) are available on this device. It can make up to 70 hours of recordings in VAS mode as it significantly reduces power consumption.
The system of the digital marker enables the user to determine the authenticity of the recorded files.
Edic-mini Tiny Plus B76 Features:
- High-end microphones provides crisp sound in a 12-meter radius
- Voice activation, manual operation, and timer recording options
- Linear and circular recording modes
- 4 GB built-in memory allows up to 25h of continuous and up to 70h of VAS recordings to be stored on the device
- Replaceable and easily obtainable CR2016 battery
- System of digital marker for file authenticity
- High-speed USB 2.0 (up to 7 Mb/s)
Edic-mini Tiny Plus B76 Specifications:
Height: 31 mm
Width. 25 mm
Thickness: 6 mm
Weight: 16 g (without battery)
Record time (memory capacity in hours): 150h
Battery life in record mode: up to 25 hours
Power supply: battery
Battery life in VAS mode: (acoustic signal below the threshold)up to 70 hours
Battery life in stand-by mode: up to 9 months
Built-in microphone sensitivity: up to 12 m
Built-in flash memory: 4 Gb
Interface: USB 2.0
Audio-codec: 10 bit
Audio recording mode: Mono
Recording format: WAV
Compression method: without compression, uLaw
Frequency band: 100-10000 Hz
Dynamic range: - 65 dB
Sample rate: 8, 11, 16, 22
Indication of operation: LED
Voice Activating System: YES
Timer recording: YES
How to use the Edic-mini Tiny Plus B76:
- Take the supplied battery and slide it into the device, paying attention to the battery polarity (there is a marking on the recorder itself). This recorder has a replaceable battery that should be in the device when connecting it to a PC (Windows XP, SP2, SP3, Vista 7/8/10), otherwise, the device might not recognize it
- Connect the device via the supplied adapter to your PC, and configure the device to meet your needs. The software for the configuration of the device is pre-installed onto the device itself.
- Once ready, disconnect the device from the PC, switch the recorder to On, and start your recording.
EMPlus interface on the PC
The exact recording duration depends on the level the CR2016 battery has been charged (in the factory), the quality of the battery, and the preset modes of operation on the device.
For more detailed information on the series, setup, and specifications, please take a look at the user manuals and PDF specification files available for download below.
24 Months Warranty.
>>Download detailed specifications (PDF)<<