Disclaimer: Items on the website are not be used for the purpose of illegal surveillance of unsuspecting subjects. The items are to be used only in compliance with all the local laws and regulations under the threat of penalty.
Edic-mini Tiny+ A75 150 HQ thin professional voice recorder in a metal case with 150 hours of recording time on a 4 GB integrated memory.
The device is small-sized and light, with microphone sensitivity that allows loud sound to be recorded, as well as silent sound to be amplified. It can pick up clear sound in a 12-meter radius. The 13 grams mini audio recorder in a metal case is a powerful professional recorder that produces high-quality audio recordings in a complicated acoustic environment and from long distances. It is easy to use, transport, hide and offers a wide range of functions.
The battery allows for 70 h of continuous recording, up to 4 months of standby mode, and up to 150 h of recording time in the 8kHz / u-Law mode.
You can choose between manual, continuous, or voice activation recording modes. The device allows linear and circular recording.
This model supports the system of digital markers which makes it able to identify the recording time, date, type, serial number, and any attempt to modify it.
The software enables the user to easily set up the recording quality, and the time of recording as well as configure multiple functions depending on the surroundings and the recording requirements. The LED light serves as an indication for the operation of the recorder.
Edic-mini Tiny+ A75 Main Features:
- Small-sized (77x27x4 mm), and light (13 grams)
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) enables to record very loud sounds and amplify silent ones
- High sensitivity microphone with low noise level for professional audio sound up to a 12-meter radius
- The battery allows 70 h of continuous recording and can last u to 4 months in standby mode
- Multiple recording modes; manual via Switch, Voice Activation System (VAS), or via the timer
- Allows Linear and circular record modes
- Up to 150 hours of recording time (in the mode 8kHz, u-Law)
- Ease of use and quickly activated with one side switch
- A75 supports the system of digital markers (it can identify the records time, date, type, serial number, and any attempt to modify it)
- Configuration via software, and files upload to the PC via the included high-speed USB 2.0 (up to 7 Mb/s)
- Built-in date and time stamp
Edic-mini Tiny+ A75 Full Specifications:
Height: 77 mm
Width: 27 mm
Thickness: 4 mm
Weight: 13 g
Record time (memory capacity in hours): 150h
Battery life in record mode: up to 70 hours
Power supply: Li-Pol rechargeable battery
Battery life in VAS mode (acoustic signal below the threshold): up to 150 hours
Battery life in standby mode: up to 4 months
Built-in microphone sensitivity: up to 12 m
Built-in flash memory: 4 GB
Interface: USB 2.0
Compatible with: Windows XP (SP2, SP3), Windows Vista 7/8/10
Audio codec: 10 bit
Audio recording mode: Mono
Recording format: WAV
Compression method: without compression, uLaw
Frequency band: 100-10000 Hz
Dynamic range: 65 dB
Sample rate: 8, 11, 16, 22
Sound amplification: YES
Indication of operation: LED
Voice Activating System: YES
Timer recording: YES
Current consumption: 150 mA/h
EMPlus Software is available on the A75 and ready to install once you connect the device to your PC. Here is an example of the Recorder settings in the menu of the software.
How to use the Edic-mini Tiny+ A75:
- Switch the Power On/Of switch to On. The recording starts automatically
- Connect the device to the PC via the USB 2.0 that arrives with the accessories
- The EMPlus software is already on the device and ready to install.
- Manage your files and the device via the EMPlus
- Voice recorder
- USB cable
For more details regarding the setup of the device and configuration software, please read the PDF files available for download below.
24 Months Warranty
>>Download detailed specifications (PDF)<<