Disclaimer: Items on the website are not be used for the purpose of illegal surveillance of unsuspecting subjects. The items are to be used only in compliance with all the local laws and regulations under the threat of penalty.
It is simply astonishing that such a small (37x15x7 mm, and 7 g) audio recorder can be found on the market with features and battery life like this Tiny+ B70.
Although it comes with a replaceable (not chargeable battery) it offers up to 150 hours of saved audio files on the integrated 4GB memory (in the mode 8kHz, u-Law). The replaceable battery does enable quick battery change and dismisses entirely the waiting time needed with the devices that need to be charged. It is definitely a device for those that can not wait for a couple of hours, and need the device to be ready at any time.
The device is so Tiny that no SD card fits inside, you literally detach the memory part of the device, and attach it to the provided USB cable for data and device management.
This tiny offers up to 10 hours of recording in continuous mode, with high-end microphones that will deliver clear sound with low noise levels in a 12-meter radius.
The B70 offers simple usage with the On/Off switch on the side of the device. It is so small it could easily be hidden in a matchbox! But do not judge it harshly because of its size, it comes with the system of digital markers: inaudible markers are added to the record allowing it to identify the record’s time and date as well as the recorder’s type and its serial number; and the attempts to modify it.
The software on the device enables you to set the quality and time of the audio recordings and the configuration of its functions.
You can operate the device manually via the On/Of switch, via voice activation, or set a time for recording.
Edic-mini Tiny Plus B70 Main Features:
- Small and lightweight
- High-quality audio recordings without the signal's compression in a 12-meter radius
- 4GB integrated memory that allows up to 150 audio files to be stored on the device
- The RL43 (non-chargeable, widely available) battery enables up to 10 hours of continuous recording
- One switch operation
- Voice Activation System (VAS) available
- Linear and circular recording modes
- Password protection
- Comes with a high-speed USB 2.0 (up to 7 Mb/s)
- Timestamp available
Edic-mini Tiny Plus B70 Specifications:
Height: 37 mm
Width: 15 mm
Thickness: 7 mm
Weight: 7 g (without battery)
Recording time (memory capacity in hours): 150h
Battery life in record mode: up to 10 hours
Power supply: battery
Battery life in VAS mode: (acoustic signal below the threshold): up to 70 hours
Battery life in standby mode: up to 9 months
Built-in microphone sensitivity: up to 12 m
Compact flash card capacity: 4 Gb
Interface: USB 2.0
Audio-codec: 10 bit
Audio recording mode: Mono
Recording format: WAV
Compression method: without compression, uLaw
Frequency band: 100-10000 Hz
Dynamic range: -65 dB
Sample rate: 8, 11, 16, 22
Indication of operation: LED
Voice Activating System: YES
Timer recording: YES
How to use the Edic-mini Tiny Plus B70:
- Take the supplied battery and put it in the device, paying attention to the battery polarity (there is a marking on the recorder itself). The LED flashes 3 times and will be on for approx. 40 seconds.
- Push the switch to On, the LED flashes 5 times, and the recorder starts recording.
- Connect the device via the supplied adapter to your PC, and configure the device to meet your needs.
Connecting the device to the PC
- The EMPlus software is already on the device and ready to install.
- Manage your files and the device via the EMPlus
- This recorder has a replaceable battery that should be in the device when connecting it to a PC (Windows XP, SP2, SP3, Vista 7/8/10), otherwise, the device might not recognize it
The exact recording duration depends on the level the RL43 battery has been charged (in the factory), the quality of the battery, and the preset modes of operation on the device.
For more detailed information on the series, setup, and specifications, please take a look at the user manuals and PDF specification files available for download below.
24 Months Warranty.
>>Download detailed specifications (PDF)<<