Disclaimer: Items on the website are not be used for the purpose of illegal surveillance of unsuspecting subjects. The items are to be used only in compliance with all the local laws and regulations under the threat of penalty.
Edic-mini Tiny+ A83 150 HQ is a professional audio recorder that can record up to 150h and is small-sized with 38 x 18,5 x 23,5 mm.
The device has ease of use and while offering professional audio recording capabilities. The microphone has high sensitivity and low noise levels, thus providing a clear sound in a radius of up to 12 meters. The audio is high-quality without signal compression. It has an 800mAh Li-pol rechargeable battery with low power consumption which allows the device to operate in the continuous mode for up to 150 hours on to a 4 GB integrated memory without compression. It also offers voice-activated recording and timer settings. You can also choose between linear and circular recording modes. It comes with a built-in timestamp.
Main Features of the Edic-mini Tiny+ A83:
- Small size and lightweight
- The microphone offers high sensitivity and low noise levels. This provides a clear and professional sound up to a 12-meter radius!
- Continuous recording up to 150 hours!
- Voice Activation System (VAS) option with recording time up to 30 days
- Easy to use, just activate the slide switch
- Supports the system of digital markers (it can identify the records time, date, type, serial number, and any attempt to modify it).
- You can upload the content to a PC with the included USB 2.0 adapter
- The included software allows you to configure the device (time and date, other configurations)
- 10-bit audio codec
- Payback via PC (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8)
Edic-mini Tiny+ A83 Full Specifications:
Height: 38 mm Width: 18,5 mm Thickness: 23,5 mm Weight: 26 g Case: Metal Record time: (memory capacity in hours) 150h Battery life in record mode: up to 150 h Power supply: Li-pol rechargeable battery Battery life in VAS mode: (acoustic signal below the threshold)up to 30 days Battery life in standby mode: up to 7 years Built-in microphone sensitivity: up to 12 m Built-in flash memory: 4 GB Interface: USB 2.0 Audio Codec: 10 bit Audio recording mode: Mono Recording format: WAV Compression method: without compression, uLaw Frequency band: 100 Hz - 10 kHz Dynamic range: -65 dB Sample rate: 8, 11, 16, 22 Controls: switch Indication of operation: LED Voice Activating System: YES Timer recording: YES Current consumption: 800 mA/h
EMPlus Software available on the +A83 and ready to install once you connect the device to your PC. Here is an audio file playback example in the menu of the software.
How to use the Edic-mini Tiny+ A83:
- Switch the Power On/Of switch to On. The recording starts automatically
- Connect the device to the PC via the USB 2.0 that arrives with the accessories
- The EMPlus software is already on the device and ready to install.
- Manage your files and the device via the EMPlus
- Audio recorder
- USB 2.0 adapter
For more details regarding the setup of the device and configuration software, please take a look at the PDF files available for download below.
24 Months Warranty
>>Download detailed specifications (PDF)<<