New Delta S is an affordable sweeping system both powerful and easy to use with a frequency range of 57-6000 MHz.
Delta S is a newly designed handheld counter surveillance sweeping system that quickly and reliably detects all types of RF surveillance devices
. It discovers and locates covert devices in the frequency range up to 6 GHz including analog, digital, audio, video, working continuously or periodically, with or without encryption.
It is a highly sensitive system that has an update time of 0.8 seconds
in full range, as well as a long detection distance, exceeding the performance of typical RF detectors and near-field receivers by 10-20 times!
Delta S presents useful and practical features to ensure maximum precision, speed, and comprehensive detection when sweeping in a target area such as an office, home, vehicle, etc. The device can be quickly adjusted to the frequency allocation (mobile and wireless bands) for the country of use to get the most precise detection results. Additionally useful for accurate detection is the background masking feature which allows you to reject friendly signals such as TV, radio, etc., and fully focus on finding signals from unwanted covert devices.
Another great advantage of the Delta S is the ability to detect RF jammers
on all bands. Special warning signs warn you when a presence has been detected so you can faster locate the RF signal jammer devices.
A great selection of working modes is featured so you are provided with a full spectral analysis of a detected signal. The search modes are:
- All signals
- Mobile/GPS trackers
- Inspect band/signal
In comparison to the Delta X G2
models, the Delta S offers some exclusive features.
Delta S Exclusive features:
- Rich selection of working modes
- Level panel displaying the RF environment in a hierarchical way
- Inspects and locates separately Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz and Wi-Fi 5 GHz channels
- Analyzes 3 types of Bluetooth signals
- Detects RF jammers
- ThreatMark feature - marks dangerous signals on spectrum
- Automatic recognition of signals in all bands
The unit works with and is powered by a laptop or tablet (not provided). The convenient magnets on the device allow you to attach a laptop or tablet and walk freely while sweeping a location.
Delta S Main Features:
- Frequency range 57 MHz to 6000 MHz
- Sweeping speed of 8000 MHz per second
- Detects all types of RF surveillance, analog/digital, working continuously/periodically, transmitting audio/video/both, with/without encryption
- 5 search modes with two additional modes for inspection of suspicious bands or signals
- Highly sensitive with long detection distance, exceeding conventional RF detectors and near-field receivers by 10-20 times
- Greater inspection of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth channels
- Adjustable frequency allocation to the country of use
- Registers short-burst signals used by GPS trackers
- Detects RF signal jammers
- Background masking feature allows you to reject friendly signals such as TV, radio, etc.
- ThreatMark feature displays dangerous signals on a spectrum graph
- Demodulation of audio in AM/FM mode
- Unlimited number of logs and history of events
- Audio alarms warn you about the presence of danger
- The attenuator simplifies location of strong transmitters
- "Hold maximum danger" feature automatically displays the most dangerous band or signal
- Powered from the laptop's or tablet’s USB
Frequency range: 57-6000 MHz
Delta S Full Specifications:
Sweeping speed: 8 GHz per second
ADC resolution: 12 bit
Sensitivity: -85 dB
Dynamic range: 80 dB (with attenuator)
Displayed signal level: -90…-10 dB
Real-time bandwidth (RTBW): 27 MHz
Format: Handheld unit
Platform: SDR by Analog Device
- INPUT 1 – SMA, 57-2000 MHz
- INPUT 2 – SMA, 2000-6000 MHz
Searching modes and time of update:
- All signals (~0.8 s)
- Mobile/GPS trackers (~0.2 s)
- Wireless/ISM (~0.3 s)
- Downlinks/Navigation (~0.3 s)
- Inspect band/signal (~0.1-0.2 s)
Visual elements (panels): Level, Spectrum + Waterfall, Alarms
Demodulation: AM and FM with bandwidth 5, 15, 30, 100, and 200 kHz (in the range 70-6000 MHz)
Demands on laptop/tablet:
- Intel Core i3 / AMD Ryzen 3 or better (recommended Intel Core i5 / AMD Ryzen 5),
- 2 USB ports, one should be of SuperSpeed type (USB 3.0/3.1/3.2 or USB Type C),
- RAM 8 Gb or more SSD 128 Gb or more,
- Windows 8,10,11,
- Screen size 12-14”
Powered: by USB port of laptop/tablet
Battery resource: 1-1.5 hour
Duration of work from AC: Unlimited
Displayed spectrum span: 2 - 6000 MHz
Range of working temperature: -5°C … +45°C / 23°F … 113°F
Dimensions of main unit (w/o antennas): 33.5 x 26 x 6 cm / 13.2 x 10.2 x 2.4”
Dimensions of packaging: 50 x 40 x 20 cm / 19.7 x 15.8 x 7.9”
Weight of main unit with antennas (w/o computer): 3 kg
Weight in packaging: 8.5 kg
Delta S Sweeping System Feature Focus:
Frequency range up to 6 GHz
Delta S with the sweeping speed of 8 GHz per second, swiftly and reliably discovers all types of RF surveillance devices which use anything from GSM, 3G, 4G/LTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, DECT, and others to the latest 5G technology. It will detect and locate any covert device whether they are analog or digital, sending out data continuously or periodically, transmitting video or audio or both, with or without encryption, all in the range of up to 6 GHz. The frequency allocation can be adjusted to the country of use so you receive the most accurate detection results.
5 search modes available on the Delta S
- In "All signals" mode, the sweeping system analyzes the spectrum in the full range of 57-6000 MHz and detects all types of signals. It detects mobile and wireless signals, as well as bugging devices, etc.
- In "Mobile/GPS trackers" mode, Delta S detects mobile devices of all standards that transmit information via GSM, 3G, 4G/LET, and 5G such as hidden cameras and microphones, including GPS trackers installed on vehicles that send out short-burst signals.
- "Wireless/ISM" mode finds wireless standards which transmit video and/or audio information via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, LoRa, DECT, etc.
- "Downlinks/Navigation" search mode monitors downlink bands of mobile communication and bands of Global Navigation Satellite Systems, like GPS, GLONASS, and GALILEO, and is used to detect and locate RF jammers.
- "Inspect band/signal" aka "Custom" displays detailed information about separate bands in the RF environment so you can further inspect each band.
ThreatMark featureThe ThreatMark feature marks dangerous signals on a spectrum graph so you are able to select them when they present and further inspect them.
Detection of RF jammingEven though RF jammers are prohibited in most of the world with a few exceptions, they can still be found, especially in countries where there are little or no criminal penalties for their use. Delta S counter-surveillance system detects can be used to discover and locate RF signal jammers on all bands. The device monitors mobile uplinks and downlinks, bands of Global Navigation Satellite System (GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, etc.), Wi-Fi/Bluetooth, etc. to find jammers and similar anomalies. When a presence of a jamming device is near, an additional bar graph for each band and special warning sound will help in detecting and physically locating the RF signal jamming device.
Ability to register short burst signalsRegistering of short-burst signals that are commonly used by bugging devices such as GSM bugs and GSM trackers, is made possible with the Delta S high-speed spectrum updating and wide real-time bandwidth (RTBW). The best search modes to use when searching for devices that use short-burst signals are the Mobile/GPS Trackers and Wireless/ISM as they reduce the measurement interval and bandwidth which then increases the speed and probability of detecting short-burst
Demodulation of audio in AM/FM modeBy using the demodulation feature, Delta S allows you to listen to analog signals such as FM radio stations or analog TV audio channels. Digital signals such as mobile or Wi-Fi cannot be heard, however, they may cause some characteristic sounds such as buzzing or crackling when in AM mode. BW is the demodulator bandwidth, selectable from 5 to 200 kHz (5, 15, 30, 100, and 200 kHz) in the range 70-6000 MHz. This function is only available when inspecting a band or signal and is automatically disabled when exiting the mode.
Detailed inspection of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth channelsOne of the exclusive Delta S features is the detailed measurement and analysis of the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth channels. This sweeping system measures Wi-Fi channels in both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands and allows for each channel to be inspected and located separately. Furthermore, 3 types of Bluetooth signals - Bluetooth, Bluetooth LE, and Bluetooth LE Advertising - can each be inspected and located separately.
Highly sensitive with long detection distanceThe spectral analysis provides high sensitivity and a long detection distance, surpassing the conventional RF detectors and near-field receivers by 10-20 times.
Background masking featureThe background masking feature is highly useful in sweeping operations as it allows you to reject common, everyday friendly signals such as television, radio, mobile base stations, etc., and completely focus on the objects of your sweep and discover local signals that indicate unwanted activities in the target area. The friendly, background signals are ignored with the help of spectral mask, making it impossible to, for example, hide a spy bug within the TV.
Fully portable with a convenient magnetic system for tablet/laptopDelta S is designed to be a fully portable unit with magnetic holders on the upper side to hold your tablet or laptop and handles on the side to comfortably hold the whole unit while giving you the freedom to walk around and sweep the entirety of the selected area.
Easy to use, powerful deviceDelta S is a powerful professional sweeping system capable of high-speed and reliable detection of hidden surveillance devices in any location and suitable for use at any TSCM level.
>>Download detailed specifications (PDF)<<
- Main unit - Delta S
- USB drive with software and user manual
- Omni-directed wideband antenna ODA-4
- Microwave antenna MWA-6
- Microwave antenna LPDA-12
- Adapter USB type C – USB type A
- Magnetic sticker for laptop or tablet
- Carry case
Note:For detailed info on the specifications and use of the device, please read the PDFs available for download below.
The laptop/tablet are not included in the supplied set.
24 Months Warranty