Disclaimer: Items on the website are not be used for the purpose of illegal surveillance of unsuspecting subjects. The items are to be used only in compliance with all the local laws and regulations under the threat of penalty.
The BTech tissue holder camera with IP remote Wi-Fi function for complete home and office surveillance
These covert camera and microphone are hidden in plain sight, discreetly inside a tissue holder. A common object in homes and offices, it draws no attention and thanks to the hollowed out inside, it can be used to actually hold tissues.
Hidden inside is a DVR camera that offers 4K and 1080HD (30fps) recording options and a built-in microphone you can turn on/off by command in-app. The device has IP Remote function which means you can connect it to your router and access the feed from anywhere in the world with an internet connection on your smartphone.
The App offers many functions for controlling and calibrating your device, such as setting the 4K or 1080HD recording option, rotating the video feed by flipping it up and down or left and right, or turning the microphone on/off in-app. It also offers the option for Night Vision IR Light which allows for recording in low light circumstances.
Take Photo function is also available in-app and offers photo resolution in 2560x1920 quality.
Sharing the logs with colleagues, friends, or family is also possible within app in just a couple of clicks. It can only be shared when the device is connected with IP and without it, the files will not reach you.
The device allows for scheduled recording and continuous recording mode, as well as motion detection recording with alert configuration for sensitivity, alert time and alert frequency.
The device has a built-in 2000mAh lithium battery that has a working time of 6 hours for video recording. The battery status can be seen in the right upper corner of your live feed and the Date&Time stamp, which can be set automatically or manually, can be seen in the left upper corner of the live feed.
Tissue holder camera main features:
- IP and Wi-Fi enabled
- 4K and 1080HD resolution option
- Night Vision IR Light recording option for low light recording
- Take Photo function
- Scheduled recording option
- Motion detection and continuous recording mode
- 6 hour battery lifetime
- Send/share logs
- Download the video and photo materials
Tissue holder camera Full Specifications: IP Remote WiFi Function
Mini Audio/Video Recorder
Motion Detector Video Recorder
Video resolution: 1920x1080P HD
Video format: H.264
Video coding: MOV
Video frame rate: 30fps
Automatic white balance adjustment
Take Photo Function
Image format: JPG
Image scale: 4:3
Photo resolution: 2560 x 1920
Battery capacity: Built-in 2000mAh lithium battery
Working time: 6 hours for video recording
Charging voltage: DC-5V
Charging time: 2-3 hours
The interface type: mini 5-pin USB
Memory: microSD, 16G
The App can also be downloaded via the QR code available on the user manual, that arrives with the device.
>>Download detailed specifications (PDF)<<
How to use the Camera Tissue Holder:
- To power on the device: Open the bottom of the tissue box and turn it on by flipping the switch next to the charger point. LED lights will turn on in green and blue colors.
- Download HDlivecam on your phone.
- Open the app and click on the "+" sign in the top right corner.
- Click "Add by AP Hotspot"
- Click "Next Step" and then "Set up Wi-Fi"
- The app will lead you to your Wi-Fi settings, where you will connect to "Care-AP******"
- Return to the app and the device will be connected. When you click on the picture, it shows live video and you can change the camera settings as you wish.
- You can then set the camera to your router by clicking on "Set up camera Wi-Fi" in-app.
- When connected, you can access the feed from anywhere in the world with an internet connection on your smartphone.
Note:If the connection to your Wi-Fi fails for any reason (wrong password, device not connected to power, device too far from router box), reset the device by holding the button right of the power switch for 5 seconds until both the blue and green light start blinking continuously. When they stop, the device is reset. You can then try to connect again by repeating the previously explained process.
The user manual will be provided with the device and is also accessible in the application itself. For any questions, feel free to contact us.
24 Months Warranty