The LawMate PV-PB20i is a Full HD 1080P covert mini DVR that looks like and functions as a power bank for your iOS/Android smartphone.
The built-in Wi-Fi/IP connection capability allows you to record or stream video/photo materials from anywhere in the world, and also remotely control device settings. Controls of this mini DVR camera are carefully hidden under the lid so from the outside, this LawMate camera looks just like an ordinary power bank.
The LawMate camera
in a power bank comes with several operating modes that facilitate your workflow, such as; Auto and Motion detection recording, as well as the overwrite function. This makes the 16GB SD card that comes with the device more than enough space-wise, but it supports SD cards up to 32 GB if needed.
It has a built-in 6800 mA Lithium battery with a recording time of 500 min @1920x1080 resolution with a 16GB SD card.
Learn more about the LawMate
brand and its complete portfolio.
PV-PB20i Power Bank DVR Main Features:
- Appears and functions as a normal iPhone/iPad or Android Power Bank with a built-in DVR and 2MP camera
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows you to control and view video material from anywhere in the world on your iOS/Android device
- Records at 1080p/720p/WVGA @30fps
- Comes with a 16 GB SD card and takes up to 32GB SD cards
- LED indicators for power, charging, Wi-Fi, and recording
- Over-write function
PV-PB20i Power Bank DVR Full Specifications:
Built-in image sensor: 1/2.9" progressive CMOS sensor
Sensor resolution: 2000x1121
Sensor sensitivity: 0.1 Lux @ F 2.0
Lens F/No; F 2.0
Focal Length: 3.64
The angle of View: 78°
Algorithm: H.264, JPEG
File Format: MOV, JPG
Video recording mode: Auto/Manual/Motion Detection
Recording Capability: 1920x1080, 1280x720, 848x480
Frame rate: Up to 30 fps
Photo Capability: 2M(1600*1200)
WIFI: Built-in WIFI Module
Memory type: Micro SD Card ( Support SDHC max. 32GB)
Data interface: Mini USB 2.0
Date/Time Table: YYYY/MM/DD, HH:MM:SS
Snapshot: recording and playback video
Power Input: DC 5V
Power Consumption: 480mA-530mA(WiFi ON )
Battery Input: DC 3.7V / 6800 mA Lithium battery
Charging Time: 10 h (800mA)
Battery Lifetime: 390 min
Recording time: 500 min @1920x1080 resolution ( 16GB SD card )
PV-CAM iOS and Android apps for the PV-PB20i:
Google Play link:
App Store link:
How to use the PV-PB20i Power Bank DVR:
- To set up the IP function, please consult the IP Cam Installation Guide below.
- Otherwise, the device can be used just by inserting an SD card and powering it on. It will start recording as a regular mini DVR camera onto the SD card.
For more details on the setting up and usage of the device, please study the PDF files below.
New info on SSID: it turns out that IP products (such as this one) cannot change the SSID name. Wi-Fi products only can change the SSID name. However, once connected to the IP the device's name is the same as your router name.
24 months warranty.
>>Download detailed specifications (PDF)<<