Disclaimer: Items on the website are not be used for the purpose of illegal surveillance of unsuspecting subjects. The items are to be used only in compliance with all the local laws and regulations under the threat of penalty.
TD-2300 Transducer is specifically designed for the DNG-2300 white noise generator.
It is part of the complete counter surveillance set that protects from eavesdropping (laser and microwave surveillance systems using reflections from windows, electronic stethoscopes, contact microphones, microphones built in the walls, or other constructions).
It can be mounted on a number of surfaces like walls, ceilings, floors, windows, and other surfaces of a building. This way leakage of vitro-acoustic (human voice, conversations, sound signals) is prevented.
To provide a sufficient level of protection, the system (DNG-2300 + transducers + speakers) has to consist of a number of transducers installed on different structures in the room.
TD-2300 Transducer Features:
- Designed for the DNG 2300 white noise generator
- Designed to be aesthetically pleasant in any interior
- Compact and high power output
- Can fit on windows, walls, and other structures equally
- You can mount the transducer on any surface with the included mounting set
- Passes most of the generated noise into the desired construction in the form of vibration, while also producing less audible interference
- The frequency characteristics optimally correspond to the spectrum of human's speech
Impedance: 4 Ohm
Frequency response: 58 Hz -12 kHz
Weight: 252 g
Dimensions: 56 x 27 mm
>>Download detailed specifications (PDF)<<
The TD-2300 package includes (as shown in the image below):
- TD-2300 Transducer
- Bolt, double-ended, M6 20 mm
- Screw, double-ended, 4x35 mm
- Plastic dowel 8x40 mm
- Mounting disc
- Wall anchor 8x23 mm
Supplied set - Image from the quick manual.
Note: for more information please see the PDF file available for download below.
Warranty 24 Months