The iProtect 1210 is a covert, portable, and body-worn bug detector. The integrated antenna distinguishes its appearance from other bug detectors while offering a full range of professional features.
This product is end of line and no longer available. If you are looking for a product with the same or similar specifications, please see related products at the end of the page or contact us directly at [email protected]
It detects all kinds of active radio-transmitting devices that include digital signals while offering multiple working modes - search, sound, vibration, and sleep.
Working frequency ranges from 50—3000 MHz, and the 8-segment bar graph indicator measures precisely the radio field level and location of bugging devices. Powered by a CR2430 lithium battery, the iProtect 1210 will help you search and detect:
- Active radio transmitting surveillance devices (or RF bugging devices) in premises, vehicles, and items
- Discover the improper use of mobile phones and other communication equipment for picking up conversations
- Transmit the information in this case to another phone or record it onto an answering machine
- Detect harmful emissions from GSM-jammers or mini recorder Suppressors
- Detect harmful emissions from microwave ovens, communication antennas, and other electronic appliances
Find all Digiscan Labs products at this link.
Portable Bug detector Main Features:
- Detection of all kinds of active radio-transmitting devices including digital signals
- Microcontroller driven operation
- Small-sized (credit card) and does not attract attention
- Working frequency range 50—3000 MHz
- 8-segment bar graph indicator for precise measuring of the radio field level and location of a bugging device
- Integrated antenna
- Calibrated sensitivity for rejection of background fields
- Powered by a CR2430 lithium battery
iProtect 1210 Specifications:
Frequency range: 50 - 3000 MHz
Power, QTY: CR2430, 1
Average current consumption: 8.5 - 16 mA (from 0.36 mA in Sleep)
Continuous operation: 18 - 32 hours (50 - 90 hours in Sleep)
- "Low battery”
- "Pulse” indicator for recognizing digital transmitters including GSM and DECT
4 Working/Detection Modes:
- Search – is a silent mode
- Sound – will produce sound when a transmission is detected
- Vibration – will vibrate when motion is detected
- Sleep – the unit will wake up every 3 seconds to check the environment
The zero feature is when you are "zeroing” in on a device - press the zero button and the display will clear out and only show when the signal becomes stronger.
How to use the iProtect 1210:
- Prepare the room as stated in the user manual (page 9)
- Leave the room to let the device adjust the sensitivity (page 10 of the user manual)
- Choose operation mode
- Start your sweep
For details regarding the setup, usage, and specifications of the portable bug detector, please consult the PDF files below.
>>Download detailed specifications (PDF)<<