The GSM Safe 3 detects illegal activation of a mobile phone, and renders the microphone in the mobile phone useless by generating white noise when radio-waves are detected.
The perfect tool for eliminating modern communication devices as a potential security hazard during confidential conversations, meetings, etc. It is designed as an desktop stand, while protecting your conversations in case your (or your partner/s) mobile phone has been modified, changed or has pre-installed spyware software on it.
GMS Safe Main Features:
- Accurate and sensitive detection of GSM 900/1800, CDMA850, WCDMA2100 (3G, UMTS) and Bluetooth by an intelligent algorithm of the microcontroller
- Built-in diode for indication of the active mode and kind of the detected protocol
- Newest version - turns on automatically when a telephone is put inside and automatically turns off when the handset is taken out!
- LED indicators: CDMA850 - Green / GSM - Red / 3G (UMTS) - Orange / Bluetooth - Blue
- Designed as a wooden desktop stand
- A new more sensitive scheme of detection with preselectors provides a better detection distance
- Long battery life of up to 10-15 days (when used moderately)
- Does not block the mobile network in the area
- Has no adverse effect on health (no electromagnetic waves)
- Compatible with virtually all types of GSM telephones (max width 7 cm, practically any height and thickness)
GSM SAFE 3 Specifications:
Detected protocols: GSM 900/1800, CDMA 850, WCDMA 2100 (3G, UMTS) and Bluetooth
Frequency range of generated interference, Hz: 300 - 5000 (white noise)
Power source: 3V, 2*AA - batteries included
Dimensions (without antennas): 102*84*74
Current consumption: 1.2 mA / 50 mA (stand-by/active)
2 Working Modes:
- Detect – warns you with the help of the LED when the telephone starts an exchange of information
- Noise – in addition to warning the GSM SAFE 3 will produce audio interference which suppresses the telephone’s microphone
How to use the GSM Safe 3:
- Insert the batteries in the device (you will need to unscrew the battery compartement on the bottom of the device and place the batteries inside)
- Select a working mode
- Put your phone inside it, the device will turn on automatically. The green LED will flash every 2 seconds for confirmation.
- To check if the GSM Safe is working properly, make a call from your mobile phone and put it in the GSM Safe 3. The diode should turn on, and stay that way longer than just blinking green.
- Depending on the detected type of signal - the LED indications will change colour.
Note: For more specifics on the installation process, device usage and bug detection, please carefully study the PDF files below.