Disclaimer: Items on the website are not be used for the purpose of illegal surveillance of unsuspecting subjects. The items are to be used only in compliance with all the local laws and regulations under the threat of penalty.
The GSM Bug in Power Extension - USB Version - is a fully functioning power extension cord with an integrated GSM Bug module.
The power extension cord also offers USB charging docs in addition to the standard outlets.
It is the same bug module as used in the bestselling Longlife 60
, URP GSM Pro K+
, and Vario Pro K+
. The power cord itself can be found on the European market, and comes in the original cable box, with the standard power cord user manual. Instructions on how to set up the device are available on this product page, below.
The device delivers crisp sound in a 7-meter radius with a high-end omnidirectional Knowles microphone, which is as we found more than enough for home and office spaces. Moreover, it can be used in most warehouses in a specific location for audio monitoring.
The voice activation function offers further flexibility when using the device, as you can call in and listen, as well as get a call from the device once the audio is detected in the area. Because it is powered from the cord and does not have an internal battery, it offers unlimited listening time.
As far as covert devices go, this one makes it virtually impossible to get spotted with the naked eye or by chance. There is no lid to be removed, or microphone to be seen. One would have to break or disassemble (everything is screwed in) the device before looking for the SIM cardholder or the hidden module.
The device comes with the screws packed separately, which enables fast and easy access to the SIM card slot, and a faster installation process.
GSM Bug Power Extension cord Main Features:
- Fully functional power extension cord, with added USB charging ports
- Omnidirectional high-quality microphone with 7 m radius
- Voice activation option
- Supports all operators
- Can be found on the EU market, it is the brand KabelDirekt
- Packaging and user manual from the original power extension cord
- Unlimited listening as it is powered from the cord
GSM Bug in power extension full specifications:Range: Unlimited
Number of microphones: 1
Max. distance from the microphone: 7m
Possibility of non-stop operation when connected to electricity: yes
Dimensions: 45 x 29 x 3mm (without battery)
Operators support: all
Voice activation: yes
Vibration sensor activation: no
Call number filter: no
GSM frequency ranges: 850/900/1800/1900
Working voltage: 3.4—4.2V DC
Standby current: ≈2.5mA
Start sound-controlling current: ≈30mA
Speaking current: ≈150mA
Working ambient temperature: -20℃~+70℃
Working ambient humidity: 20%~80% RH
Microphone:Type: Electret Condenser
Frequency range: 20Hz ~ 20kHz
Sensitivity: -38dB ±3dB @ 94dB SPL
S/N ratio: 58dB
Size: 4.00mm Dia
How to use the GSM Bug in Power cord:
- Open the device and insert a SIM card (not provided)
- Close up the device with the provided screws
- Plug it in the power cord
- If you enable the voice activation the device will call you when audio is detected
- you can call the number on the inserted SIM card whenever you need to listen in to the room where the GSM power cord is
Call back function and SIM number change:
- Call back activation: The callback function is activated via SMS by sending 1111.
- Call back deactivation: by sending SMS; 0000.
- * In order to change the number take out the SIM card from the device, insert a new SIM card with the number you wish to use, and call the number right away.
>>Download detailed specifications (PDF)<<
The quality of the mobile signal in the place of installation strongly affects the quality of interception.
SIM Card not included, however, all (SIM card) operators are compatible with the device.
Starting from 2020 the 2G network is no longer accessible in the USA, and these devices work on 2G. If you are from the US, you can use the 3G unit
24 Months Warranty