Voice recorder with a strong magnet for easy installation, 336 hours of recording time, and two operating modes.
This European-made voice recorder from EUTech Audio with integrated 8GB memory storage has a very strong built-in magnet allowing you to install the audio recorder on various metal surfaces very quickly and unobtrusively, and collect the required evidence.
It is a good choice for undercover operations requiring long battery life because of its ability to remain in standby mode for up to 350 days. Thanks to its two integrated rechargeable batteries of 1260 mAh placed in one smooth black design, it is capable to record for approximately 336 hours in continuous mode.
Due to the ultra-sensitive built-in microphone, it allows you to record conversations in a range of 10m with a sound detection level of 60dB and an automatic recording level control function.
- 2 operating modes - continuous and voice activation
- 8GB integrated memory
- Approximately 336 hours of battery life in continuous and voice activation modes
- Very strong integrated magnet
- 72 x 25 x 38 mm and weighs 65 grams
- Ultra sensitive integrated microphone - detects voice up to 10m
- Sound Detection Level: 60dB
- High-quality recording mode: MP3 64Kbps
- Charging with the complimentary USB cable and 220V electricity adapter (not included)
- 2 x 3.7 volt 1,260 mAh rechargeable batteries (LI-polymer, Built-in Charger)
- ALC Function (Automatic Recording Level Control)
- Timestamp option available
- Battery life in standby mode: 350 days
- Battery charging time: approximately 20 hours
- Battery Indicator: LED Display (LED off while recording)
- USB 2.0
- Usage temperature: 0-40°
- Humidity: 20-80°
- Made in the EU
It is very user-friendly with a one-button design and one led light so it is recommended for first-time users as well as for experienced ones.
By simply pulling the switch you can easily select the operating mode to be VOX (voice activation recording mode), CONTINOUS (recording without interruptions), and OFF if you want to turn off the device. In voice-activation mode, the audio recorder starts recording automatically when it detects noise, and it goes on standby when no sound is detected for 1 minute. On the other hand, in the continuous mode, it records until runs out of battery or by the time the memory is full. Selecting the preferred operating mode is accompanied by the blinking led light to make sure you are doing it right.
Downloads work on plug and play basis by using a complimentary USB cable. Charging is also easy, just need to attach the complimentary USB cable to the adapter (not included) and connect it to the power outlet (220V).
The voice recorder is compatible with Windows operating systems only. It is recommended to switch off the device and leave it off for at least 24 hours every 14-15 days, and to fully discharge the battery at least every 25-30 days.
24 months warranty
>>Download detailed specifications (PDF)<<