Disclaimer: Items on the website are not be used for the purpose of illegal surveillance of unsuspecting subjects. The items are to be used only in compliance with all the local laws and regulations under the threat of penalty.
BTech 1080P covert Pen DVR with 25 and 30 fps that can write like a real pen in black ink.
This covert DVR can act like a real pen, meanwhile making Full HD Videos and Photos home or on the way. The device offers 25 as well as 30 fps options and has a 4:3 image ratio. The timestamp option is available.
This versatile mini DVR allows you multiple options when it comes to recording; you can record audio and video, or audio-only. It can be used as a pen, or as a webcam.
Perfectly suited for home, office, or places like restaurants, coffee bars, etc.
Pen DVR Main Features:
- 1080p Resolution with 25/32 fps option
- Writes like a real pen - in black ink
- Date and Timestamp option
- Snapshot function available
- Can be used as a Web-cam
- 4:3 Image ratio
Btech Pen Full Specifications:Snapshot function: Yes
Audio: Separate voice recording function
Video resolution: 1920 x 1080P Full HD
Video format: AVI
Video encoding: M-JPEG
FPS: 25-30 FPS
White balance: Automatic adjustment
Photo resolution: 2560*1440 pixel
Photo format: JPG
Image ratio: 4:3
Image Sensor 1/4 CMOS Sensor
Charging voltage: DC-5V
USB Port: Standard 1.1/2.0 USB Port
Battery capacity: Built-in 220mAh lithium battery
Operation time: About 60 minutes
Charging time: 2-3 hours
Supports: Windows XP/vista/7/8/8.1/10; Mac OS; Linux;
Memory: MicroSD card, 4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB (not provided)
How to use the covert Pen DVR:
- Insert a formatted SD card into the DVR (not provided).
- While the pen is powered off, press the upper button for 2 seconds, and the green LED will light up. After that let go of the button, and the device will start to inspect the SD card.
- That is it. Once the device has inspected the SD card, it is ready to start recording depending on if you chose A/V recording our Audio recording.
- To retrieve the files from the DVR, insert the SD card into the PC via the SD card adapter. On the SD card, you will have Audio / Video / Photo folders, as well as the text file for setting the timestamp.
For more information, please take a look at the PDF available for download below. The user manual is provided with the Pen DVR.
24 Months Warranty.
>>Download detailed specifications (PDF)<<