The STronic URP-450 has a remarkable recording time of 240 hours, and Voice activation/standby time of 450 days.
The audio recorder has a highly sensitive microphone that can detect noises and sounds in a 10-meter radius. It comes with 8 GB internal memory and HQ audio that is using MP3 codec for HQ compression.
The modes of operation are easy to choose and set up, just slide the switch to voice activation or continuous listening and hide the device. For data collection, connect the device to the PC with the accompanying USB connector and there you can easily access the MP3 files.
The possibility to set time/date file names with a long battery life makes this a great device for law enforcement use, particularly for long undercover operations.
STronic URP-450 Main Features:
- 450 days Voice activation period
- 240 hours Recording Time!
- Extra sensitive microphones for a 10 m listening radius
- Possibility to set date and time for file names
- 8 GB internal memory
- HQ audio using MP3 codec for HQ compression
- Easy to use (3 positional systems, ON/OFF and Voice activation)
- Recommended for law enforcement use
STronic URP-450 Full Specifications:
Battery Life: 140 Hrs
Standby Time: 450 Days in voice activation
Charging Time: 6 hrs
Size: 54 x 34 x 26 mm
Weight: 86 g
Charging when unplugged from the cable:
0—30% battery: No flash or light
30—70% battery: One flash
70—100% battery: Light ON
- STronic URP-450
- Charging cable
- Software for changing the date
How to use the STronic URP-450:
- Place the device on a table, as shown in the image below. With the connector facing up, push the switch to the left (position 2) to activate the continuous listening mode.
- With the device still on the table, and the connector facing up - push the switch to the right (position 1) to activate "Voice activation/standby mode".
- To switch off the device - slide the switch into position 3 as shown in the picture below.
Image from PDF available for download below.
The quality of the mobile signal in the place of installation will affect the quality of interception.
It is recommended by the manufacturer to format the battery before first use, see details in the PDF below.
Please carefully study the PDF below before using and setting up the device.
>>Download detailed specifications (PDF)<<