Disclaimer: Items on the website are not be used for the purpose of illegal surveillance of unsuspecting subjects. The items are to be used only in compliance with all the local laws and regulations under the threat of penalty.
The Lornet 0836 double probing frequency non-linear junction detector, is used for search and location of electronic devices in turned off, as well as active state.
Lornet 0836 combines two detectors at different frequencies; the frequency of one transmitter is 790 MHz, and the frequency of the second is 3600MHz.
In comparison to single frequency devices, the 0836 NLJD has the following advantages;
- it performs better in detection of small-sized and high-frequency semiconductor devices that operate at a high frequency and contrariwise
- at low frequency it works better on wet grounds and concrete walls
- the combination of two detectors at different frequencies - two antennas - makes it possible to first use wide - low frequency, and then narrow - high frequency direction.
By doing so the diagrams enable to evaluate the situation at a low frequency, following by the detection of the object in a high frequency.
There are two categories of radiated signals; the pulse modulated carrier with a duty cycle of 0.4% (pulse), and, the pulse modulated carrier with a duty cycle of 6% (CW).
With the CW mode on and wireless earphones on, you can listen to the envelope detector output as well as to the received signal level (via the build in loudspeaker) as to detect working analog microphones due tu acoustic bonding.
The auto mode and LED panels simplify the work immensely. The user can perform searches on both frequencies at the same time, the higher signal level will be displayed.
In addition, you can predict the second and third harmonics level aurally by clicking the repetition rate, through a build-in loudspeaker as well as through the earphones.
0836 - Double probing frequency non-linear junction detector Main Features:
- Used for search and location of electronic devices in turned off, as well as active state
- Combines two detectors at different frequencies - 790MHz and 3600MHz
- Performs better in detection of small-sized and high-frequency semiconductor devices
- Works better on wet grounds and concrete walls
- Sensitivity of all the receivers: min. 110 dBm
- Two antennas make it possible to use wide - low frequency, and narrow - high frequency direction
- Auto mode and LED indicators make the operation of the device simple
- Weight in working condition: max. 1kg
- Battery life of a replaceable Li-ion rechargeable battery
0836 - Double probing frequency NLJD Name and Parts from User Manual:
0836 - Double probing frequency NLJD Basic Specifications:
Type of probing signal: Pulse
First probing signal freq; 789,5-791,5 MHz
Second probing signal freq; 3581,5-3607,5 MHz
Duty cycle: 0,3 % and 5%
Transmitter's peak power in freq. range; 40 W/20 W
Receiver's sensitivity: <-110 dBm
0836 - Double probing frequency NLJD Full Specifications:
Types of radiated signals:
Pulse modulated carrier with a duty cycle of 0.4 % (Pulse)
Pulse modulated carrier with a duty cycle of 6.0 % (CW)
Pulse width - 12 μs, pulse repetition rate - 300 Hz or 5 kHz
Carrier frequency (one of three) is chosen by minimum path interference of the
corresponding 2nd harmonic receiver automatically
Maximum power with duty cycle of 0.4% (Pulse)
Min. 25 W in lower range
Min. in 18 W in upper range
Maximum power with duty cycle of 6.0 % (CW) – not less 6 W in both ranges
Automatic or manual power control
Power control range – 20 dB from maximum value, divided into 11 level gradations
Transmittance antenna gain of upper range – not less 20 dB, beam width by -3 dB level - 22 degrees
Transmittance antenna gain of lower range – not less 6 dB, beam width by -3 dB level - 60 degrees
Receiver antenna gain of upper range – not less 24 dB, of lower range – not less 8 dB
Receiver's sensitivity better than –110 dBm (one LED lights up at the indicator scale)
Receiving path dynamic range – 30 dB (20 dB – LED indicator range, 10 dB
– attenuator range at receiver's input adjusting by ATT button)
Time of continuous operation with a lithium-Ion battery at the maximum radiated power:
≥2.5 hours in the pulse mode
≥1.5 hours in the CW mode
Ambient temperature 5…40°C
Pressure ≥ 450mm of mercury
Weight of receiver-transmitter unit – max. 1 kg
0836 - Double probing frequency Functions and Control Panel from User Manual:
Receiver and transmitter carriers are given in the table below (from User Manual):
- Receiver-transmitter unit with control unit and built-in battery container
- Changeable Li-Ion batteries - 2 pieces
- Container for battery charging
- Charger for receiver-transmitter unit (CH1)
- Wireless earphones: receiving device, earphones and charger (CH2)
- Technical Description and User manual as well as Certificate
Feel free to study the user manual before use. It is useful to be familiar with the operation, search recommendations and safety measures for the Lornet 0836 double probing frequency NLJD offered in the PDF below.
>>Download detailed specifications (PDF)<<