Disclaimer: Items on the website are not be used for the purpose of illegal surveillance of unsuspecting subjects. The items are to be used only in compliance with all the local laws and regulations under the threat of penalty.
Stronic Ultralife is an HD 720P Mini DVR Camera with a PIR sensor and a high-quality battery that allows 20 hours of continuous recording and can stay up to 30 days in standby mode.
The Ultralife series Mini DVR Camera is equipped with the PIR sensor and Li-Po high capacity battery. This combination allows the device to record up to 30 days in motion detection mode (PIR).
The device itself looks like a normal sensor as the battery is integrated, and the PIR sensor is not recognizable from the module itself. That is because the module is placed manually on top of the covert PIR module, which makes it virtually unrecognizable from the real integrated PIR sensor.
The device is intuitive and simple to use. It is operated via the remote control that allows audio/video recordings, as well as snapshots.
The PIR mode allows you to save valuable space on the SD card as well as battery, it also allows you to make only the footage you need. It comes with a wall mount that has a positional joint in order to adjust the angle and direction of the recording. These features make it the ideal device for places you do not visit so often, for remote holiday homes, yachts, etc. However, it is also a great device for office surveillance, etc.
Ultralife PIR Sensor Main Functions:
- HD 720P resolution
- Extra-long battery life!
- Up to 30 days in standby mode
- 20 hours of continuous recording
- 3 modes of detection: PIR sensor, Motion Detection, and Manual detection
- Comes with remote control
- Video output for direct control of your recording angle
- Covert design
- Li-Po high capacity battery
- Easy plug and play installation
Image Sensor: 1/4 inch
Effective Pixels: 1280x720px; 720x480px; 640x480px
Video Compression: MJPEG
Recording Video Format: .avi
Minimum illumination: 1.0 Lux
Viewing angle: 70°
Recording Speed: 30 FPS
Photo Resolution: JPEG 1600x1200
Memory Slot: SDHC (Supports up to 32GB, not included)
File Overwrite: Yes
Power consumption: Max 300mA 5V
Operating temperature: -10 ~ 50 °C (+14 ~ 122 °F)
PIR activation delay: 7 seconds
Consumption in PIR: 7mAh
The graph shows the max. hours of operation and the Standby mode for PIR detection (in days).
That lets you predict how much standby time you still have in relation to the hours the device spent in operation.
For example, if the PIR camera is in standby mode for 10 days, it can still record for 13 hours.
If the PIR camera is in standby mode for 20 days, it can still record for 6,5 hours.
This device supports up to 32 GB SD cards (not included)
Sensor Resolution - hours - bitrate - fps:
- 1280x720 - 11 h - 19846 - 23 fps
- 720x480 - 25 h - 8765 - 22 fps
- 640x480 - 40 h - 7864 - 22 fps
Important before set-up:
- Format the battery before your first use of the device.
- The first charging of the device should be a minimum of 6 hours, after which let the device get discharged completely.
- The device should be charged for a minimum of 6 hours, and then fully discharged for the first 3 uses.
- After this procedure, the device will be fully formatted and can be charged for 5 hours from thereon.
How to use the Stronic UltraLife PIR Sensor Camera:
- Fully charge the battery as advised in the PDF below.
- Insert the SD card (not included) in the device and turn it on.
- For first time users, it is better to turn the switch for LED diodes ON, so you can see the lights blinking according to the commands you give the device.
- When turned on, the device is automatically in PIR mode.
- To deactivate the PIR mode press the "PIR button" on the remote control. The device is now in Standby mode.
The Package contains:
- Stronic UltraLife PIR Sensor Camera
- Remote control
- Video cable
For more info regarding the setting up of the device and various features, please carefully study the PDF file below.
SD Card not included.
>>Download detailed specifications (PDF)<<