PV-500HDW Pro Stability Firmware
PV-500L3 Stability Firmware
- Store the upgrade file on the SD card and insert it back to the device.
- Turn on the device, go to settings in the menu and find the firmware upgrade key.
- The device will restart automatically after the upgrade is finished.
PV-500HDW Stability Firmware
A New stability firmware for the PV-500HDW and the PV-CAM View App is out.
The 25fps firmware and this stability firmware share the same file name but are not the same software.
Just follow the procedure described below!
- Store the FWDP100.bin in the micro SD card.
- Insert the card back to PV-500HDW.
- Power on the PV-500HDW and you will see the blue LED blinking slowly than fast and finally off, which means the upgrade procedure is done.
- Delete the upgrade file from the card when you finish the procedure.