Items on the website are not be used for the purpose of illegal surveillance of unsuspecting subjects. The items are to be used only in compliance with all the local laws and regulations under the threat of penalty.
YOU ARE IN
PV-500HDW Pro Stability Firmware
PV-500L3 Stability Firmware
- Store the upgrade file on the SD card and insert it back to the device.
- Turn on the device, go to settings in the menu and find the firmware upgrade key.
- The device will restart automatically after the upgrade is finished.
PV-500HDW Stability Firmware
A New stability firmware for the PV-500HDW and the PV-CAM View App is out.
The 25fps firmware and this stability firmware share the same file name, but are not the same software.
Just follow the procedure described below!
- Store the FWDP100.bin in the micro SD card.
- Insert the card back to PV-500HDW.
- Power on the PV-500HDW and you will see the blue LED blinking slowly than fast and finally off, which means the upgrade procedure is done.
- Delete the upgrade file from the card when you finish the procedure.