Lawmate ER-18HD Full HD Wi-Fi Headset Camera
The ER-18HD is a law enforcement grade head-cam that comes in 1080P and is compatible with Lawmate's Wi-Fi DVR's.
The head-set cam is compatible with the PV-500HDW
and PV-500HDW Pro
DVRs, and offers a 141° angle of view. It is water resistant and comes with a set of accessories for mounting on your helmet or vehicle.
As the camera is compatible with the Wi-Fi DVR series, it allows you to monitor, set up and download the video and photo material via your Android or iOS smartphone.
ER-18HD Main Features:
- Lightweight digital Full HD 1080P camera
- Angle of View 141°
- Body-worn camera and/or traffic recorder that comes with an all purpose camera mount
- Comes with cable kit for different applications
- Instant recording wire controller and segmented wiring design to avoid neck strangle in action
- LED indicators
- One button operation
- PV Cam Viewer App can send a notification to your mobile phone once a motion is detected
- Powered by the DVR.
ER-18HD Full Specifications:
Video Resolution: 1080P
Sensor resolution: 2000 * 1121
Pixel Size: 2.8um (H) * 2.8um (V)
Digital Picture Resolution: (H) 1920*(V) 1080
Built-in image sensor: Progressive 1/2.9 inch SONY CMOS
Illuimination Sensitivity: 0.03 Lux @ F2.0 50IRE
Lens: F/No F1.8
Angle of View: 141°
Depth of Field: 50 cm ~ ∞
Electronic Shutter: 1/8 ~ 1/30,000
Video Output: I2C Data
Power Supply Voltage: DC 3.3 V ± 5%
Power Supply Current: 220 mA
Operating Temperature: -10℃ ~ 60℃
Operating Humidity: 20 ~ 90%
Storage Temperature: -30℃ ~ 80℃
PV-CAM iOS and Android apps for Lawmate Wi-Fi Recorders:
Google play link:
App Store link:
ER-18HD Feature Focus
Camera Mount for Multiple Application
To ensure that you can wear the camera in multiple situations Lawmate has included the YSD-LP20H accessorie as shown in the picture below (also available in the accessories - tapes and velcros, head set, 2* mount clip). For a step to step guide on how to attach the mount to a helmet, please see the quick manual available for download below.
Illustration from Quick Manual - Click on Image to enlarge!
How to use the ER-18HD:
- Power on / off the compatible DVR of your choice
- When the DVR is powered on, the camera starts to record automatically. When DVR is powered off, camera stops recording at the same time.
Note: For a complete installation guide as well as function overview and usage, plase study the Quick Manual and Specification PDFs below.
24 Months Warranty