IR Bulb Security DVR Camera
The IR Bulb Security DVR and Camera can be used in multiple environments, wherever it is suitable for a lightbulb to be placed - from homes or garages to general buildings or restaurants.
Uses H.264 Video Compression Standard and enables a 32GB SD card to make room for a weeks worth of videos (VGA).
- Video recording and audio recording (audio on/off settable)
- Takeing digital pictures
- Date and Time: on/off - settable, and sync with PC option
- Motion detecting - on/off settable
- Light induced IR self-starting
- Cycle storage
- Remote control functions
- SD Card slot
- E27 Bulb with screw type base
- Installation free use
- Other settable functions: Video Resolution, Cyclic Storage, Working Indication
- Easy operation
Product: HD 720P IR Camera (Bulb Type Camera)
Encoding Mode: H.264 （standard H.264video compression technology）
Image Sensor: 1/4 CMOS Sensor
Camera Pixels: 5 Million Pixel HD Camera
Camera Visual Angle: 90°
Video Resolution: 1280*720P（HD）/VGA 640*480（VGA）
Image Resolution: 1600*1200
Microphone: built-in (Synchronized Recording of Audio and Video Signals)
Memory Card: Micro-SD Card 2GB-32GB
Memory Consumption: 4GB Max 20h for video recording（VGA Format）
Video Play: Mainstream media playing applications, player software in the accompanying CD.
Infrared Lamp: Third Generation IR Array Lamps (850nm ) / IR LED lights
White Light Lamp: 3W White Light Flood Lamp
Night Visual Range: 1-15m
Motion Detecting Range: 0-8m
Minimum: 0 Lux (infrared on). 0,5 Lux
Power Port: E27 standard bulb socket
Bulb Input Voltage: AC110V-250V
Working Temperature: -20ºC-75ºC
Product Dimensions: 108mm Hight*72mm Diameter
How to use the IR Bulb Camera?
- Insert an SD Card in the SD Card slot of the device
- Roll up the bulb in a lamp holder
- Power on the IR Bulb Camera, the recording is automatically
For more information and detailed specifications of the DVR HD720P IR Bulb Camera please refer to the PDF downloads below.
24 months warranty.