STronic URP GSM PRO K Plus Dual Module GSM and Voice
STronic URP GSM K+ is a newly released device that has 2 different modules; the listening GSM module and the Voice Recording module (up to 100 days) with VOX activation. The device has 2 integrated Knowles microphones that guarantee high-quality audio recordings and listening/recording radius from up to 10 meters.
The listening model is based on the PRO K+ Vario series from STronic, and the recording module is based on the URP voice recorder series. The device has an integrated memory of 8 GB and the callback function allows live listening in the surveilled area. It comes with an integrated software that allows you to set the correct or designated time & date as filenames of the audio recordings.
It is very simple to use, just insert the SIM card in the device and after a couple of seconds you can already call and listen to the audio feed. You can also set up the call-back function with a short SMS (1111) to the SIM card.
The Voice recorder has to be activated manually before deploying the unit because it has 2 switches; to turn On/Off the VOX recording.
In order to access the recorded files, you will need a PC to access the data. The device is iOS as well as Windows compatible.
- Dual Module! GSM Module and Voice Recording
- 100 days in standby/ Voice detection/recording
- Voice Activation VOX
- Time and Date stamp for the files
- Internal 8 GB memory that allows 288 h of recordings on the MP3 codec
STronic URP GSM K+ Specifications:
Number of Microphones: 2 Knowles microphones
100 days in Voice detection mode
Charging Time: 5 h
Size: 76 x 33 x 14 mm
Weight: 67 g
Voice Activation: Yes
Recording mode: Continuous recording | GSM VOX activated listening
Memory: 8 GB integrated
Operational System: Windows XP,7,8,8.1, 10 & MacOs
Battery capacity: 2000 mAh
Listening: 100-150 mAh (GSM)
Listening + recording: 100-150 mAh (GSM) | 7mAh (Recording)
You can give an approx. estimate of the battery percentage by the following parameters:
0—30% battery: No flash or light
30—70% battery: One flash
70—100% battery: Light Flashing
- Stronic URP GSM K+
- Charging cable
- Plug for charging
How to use the STronic URP GSM PRO K+:
- Take the device and insert the SIM card (not included) into the device without a PIN code.
- Wait for the unit to flash three times, and then the device is ready to go.
- The call back function is activated by sending an SMS with the following to the unit: 1111
- To turn off call back function, send an SMS with: 0000
- For Voice activation slide the switch nr. 7 in the picture below; Left Voice Recording and Right to turn VOX off.
- To turn the device off, take out the SIM card and switch the on/off switch (nr. 7) to the right so there are no diodes flashing anymore and the device is turned off.
- With the SIM card is taken out, and the voice recording turned off, you can connect the device to a PC via the cable that comes with the accessories. Now you can access the audio files in MP3 format.
How to access the files on the module:
- Turn the device off with a switch to the right.
- Connect the device to the PC via the USB mini cable and access the files you need
- DO NOT erase the Application: StealthTronic.exe
The quality of the mobile signal in the place of installation will affect the quality of interception.
It is recommended by the manufacturer to format the battery before first use, see details in the PDF below.
Please carefully study the PDF below before using and setting up the device.
SIM Card not included.